• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The worst defenseman in the league playing with one of the best. Can't wait to see how this works out.

Red_Man

That was Bourques first big hit as a Canadien. Also Beaulieu is literally 5x better then Bouillion and Murray.

It's alright, it feels like the color saturation's kinda low though.
Yea, something off about it. My feeds a bit choppy tonight too.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit feed is already desatured for some reason. When I watch the Wings on Saturday nights on my PC and have the Leafs or Habs on my TV on CBC, the CBC feed is sooo much more colorful and alive.

Red_Man

Murray has two jobs: block shots and clear bodies in front of the net, he did neither on that PP.

Also apparently Gio can only do slap shots now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's Nichushkin's problem with Gonchar? :lol It doesn't even look like an accident, the first hit the other guy is pretty far away, and the second one... uh... nobody is even close. :lol

LegalElderlyDonkey.gif

EDIT: Got the two mixed up, Nichushkin threw the hits.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Jumbotron in Detroit still hasn't acknowledged Detroit's 1-0 goal.

more than 5 minutes after it happened.

lol?

"nono we can't have scored, impossible. Let's not pretend like that happened."

Thinking about the contracts that Thornton and Marleau got made me think that Gillis extended the Sedins too early. Sure the Sedins are a year younger but their contracts are a year longer at a higher AAV. And considering how they've tailed off from their hot start I'm not sure if they can still produce at a high level for the next 4 years.

But I guess the contract is a reward for them being crazily underpaid the last 5 years and the other stuff they bring to the team (leadership, community service, etc.)

I guess the Sharks and Canucks are committed to their cores though even though neither team has had much playoff success.

Red_Man

Prust has been really bad for a while now. Pretty much everyone is playing like shit aside from Patches, Subban, Pleks and Price.

Top Bottom