• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

I hear it's really warm in LA at the moment.

Tomorrows Coors Light Presents The Winter Stadium Herald Classic: Ice vs Steel (Friendship Series) Sponsored By Coors Light "Drink Beers With Your Buddies" Volleyball Tournament should be a cracker.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lol this fucking team. They've given up. Time to tank, lets get a top 10 pick, and get Therrien shipped off to Afghanistan.

TELLETUBBY!!!! WHAT A SHOT!!!

sheahanteletubby.jpg

Alright, off to drop in, hopefully this is a 2 goal lead they don't blow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bulldogs have better D-zone coverage then these bums. Ruining Prices sv % and chances at a Vezina.

Stasis

This brings a tear to my eye... Alfie is back too so you can watch him, hoping we can build off of the success from last game and get a winning streak started. However, we will probably come out flat and suck the entire game and lose. Whatever happens, make sure you taunt your Frenchy friends the entire time and how their team has been irrelevant in winning the cup for quite some time and that they are still a long ways off from being a true contender, that way you win no matter what!

Patiently awaits Habs fans to attack me, come at me bros! I got enough rage for all ya'll

Your pessimism is upsetting!

I'm drunk. This post may or may not fuck up. I usually do this on my iPad. Now I'm on my phone and I'm confused. It looks like I'm inside the quote. Maybe I am. If so, fuck you all. No Tabris emo.

Does anyone here own a Dyson vacuum?

I've been reading user comments of some of the newish ones on Amazon, and I've seen a lot of middling reviews out there.

I'm gonna end up waiting on that Constellation until I know for sure that I have the regular crew to even use it. So in the mean time I'm trading my 325A in and getting a Ghost Hornet and an Avenger.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm gonna end up waiting on that Constellation until I know for sure that I have the regular crew to even use it. So in the mean time I'm trading my 325A in and getting a Ghost Hornet and an Avenger.

+1

Also, February |OT| The only thing that sucks more than a Dyson is David Clarkson

Top Bottom