• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did someone post this review of the Stadium Series in NYC? I didn't see it...

yankeereviewqvp2a.png

Harsh but fair.

Haa

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder if he has an out clause...

Although, if he's taken a job in Switzerland, it must mean there hasn't been any contact at all with anyone in Montreal about a possible opening there.

Therrien is definitely staying the rest of the season now, or if things get really dire we'll be stuck with Lefebvre, god damnit.
Pretty sure most of the coaches that go over there sign up with an out clause in case of a NHL team wanting to hire them. Was Hartley working in Europe before he came over to work with the Flames?

A french reporter saying that teams has been calling about him and MTL is one of them?

Has he been good this season?

He's out because Roy wants him to work on conditioning apparently.

He's been invisible as fuck this season, then he got injured, came back, was invisible some more.

edit: That said, I would not be pleased if we traded him. It's certainly not a plethora of wingers we have to trade away.

Mattilaus

Neo Member
is it considered taboo to cheer for your team to lose on NHL gaf? As a Sabres fan the best I can hope for is a first over all pick (next year would be better but beggars can't be choosers)

Cake Boss

Banned
"@TheFourthPeriod: Habs have been engaged in trade talks w/ a few teams lately. Told things have picked up with 1 in particular. Sounds close, but we shall see"

Please take Colin Greening.

Socreges

Banned
I think detroit fans have the least to complain about given the wings' performance for the last two decades. They could use a year sitting and watching the playoffs!
They'll only watch them if the Wings are playing. They'll probably just take a few years off instead.

Acid08

Banned
Lend me your strength tonight Ducks-Age. First game against the Queens since Hertl's injury. Someone better destroy Brown with some hard hits since he won't drop the gloves unless it's against dudes like Kesler. Even Doughboy has more courage than Brown.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"@TheFourthPeriod: Habs have been engaged in trade talks w/ a few teams lately. Told things have picked up with 1 in particular. Sounds close, but we shall see"

Please take Colin Greening.

I can think of a better way to improve the team, and it doesn't involve giving up young prospects or picks.

Clydefrog

Lend me your strength tonight Ducks-Age. First game against the Queens since Hertl's injury. Someone better destroy Brown with some hard hits since he won't drop the gloves unless it's against dudes like Kesler. Even Doughboy has more courage than Brown.

you can probably bench your goalie tonight. kings don't know how to score

Top Bottom