• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Yes but we've never been down. That could change if shit continues like this. But boy, I sure am ready for Bordeleau to punch Russel's face in and then never play for us ever the fuck again.

I'd be OK with this, would be nice if he then climbed over the glass and punch the people who bang on the glass like it's their job.

kingslunk

Yes but we've never been down. That could change if shit continues like this. But boy, I sure am ready for Bordeleau to punch Russel's face in and then never play for us ever the fuck again.

I hope Roussel takes that woman beaters helmet off and beats him with it.

Challenge accepted!

EDIT: Dallas is sooooo baaaaaad

Honestly I was not impressed with Dallas in our back to backs against them. Sure, we split them, and a lot of teams probably say the same about the Wild, but whatever.

They're very reliant on Lehtonen, Benn, and Seguin. They have no defensive depth.

I still think it will be Vancouver, Minnesota, and Phoenix battling it out for the wild card spots at the end of the season.

Even if TSN has the Wild ranked at #25 on their power rankings. Which is hilarious.

Acid08

Banned
That was an alright first. Defense doesn't look especially good. They physically dominated the Queens but now they need to focus more on their puck movement. Too many turnovers.

Avs win! Avs WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

VARLY WITH THAT 4-0 SWEEP!!!

SUCK SHIT KINGSLUMP!!

kvYi7Xn.gif

Top Bottom