• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hamhuis vs. Yakupov?

Wat?

..... wat?

Aren't the oilers worse with Yakupov ON the ice?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
the fuck is up with your avatar

True Detective that good huh? Should check it out.

Thought it was Cumberbatch.

ibqqUJnbW4PJvG.gif

kingslunk

Hey man you're the one who picked the wrong Denver sports team to care about. We coulda been bros.

Stars got me into hockey. Wasn't remotely interested in it at all prior to finally making it out to a game in person.

If the avs would have done something recently I would've ended up watching them but they didn't ;/.

Smiley90

Kassian loses his helmet about as often as Edler breaks his stick.

At least once a game.

Smiley90

Jesus christ Refs, that was the slowest whistle blown ever lol. 5 people lying on the puck for 10 seconds, no whistle.

That's the only way! Fries well done too. And a neapolitan shake.

In n out is a gateway drug to the so cal lifestyle. Next thing you know you will be wearing shorts and a t shirt in the rain and calling people bro and using gnarly in sentences not describing trees or shrubbery.

Acid08

Banned
In n out is a gateway drug to the so cal lifestyle. Next thing you know you will be wearing shorts and a t shirt in the rain and calling people bro and using gnarly in sentences not describing trees or shrubbery.

Up here it leads to you calling everything hella sick/dope. I have like 4 In N Outs within 15 miles of me, it's a struggle.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's the only way! Fries well done too. And a neapolitan shake.
Duuude I don't know how I never thought to get that. Haven't had well done fries in a while either. The burgers are still meh for me, it sucks. I wish I still liked it as much as I did for years and years.

Top Bottom