• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
J. Staal's goal against Columbus tonight was pretty nasty. First memorable thing I've seen him do in Carolina.

Wazzy

Banned
come. I need a partner for a 2on2 against Wazzy&Partner after/before the 1on1 anyway.

You need a partner for when you lose, yes.

Also you can just refer to him as BlueBadger since that's his username once his account(hopefully soon) get's approved. =D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You need a partner for when you lose, yes.

Also you can just refer to him as BlueBadger since that's his username once his account(hopefully soon) get's approved. =D

When I lose? IF I lose. Which I won't.

I don't know. I usually don't partner up with Europeans,

Just pretend I'm Canadian. It'll work.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If telling yourself that makes you feel better then you just go for it!

Also the video is almost done uploading. If It get's copyrighted again I will cut someone.

Just post it in RealGAF, I'm optimistic I'll be able to watch it before it gets taken down. IF it gets taken down. :p

And we'll see. We'll see.

I hope bish comes. We'd have to embargo every image that has him in it, though. :lol

Wazzy

Banned
Just post it in RealGAF, I'm optimistic I'll be able to watch it before it gets taken down. IF it gets taken down. :p

And we'll see. We'll see.

I hope bish comes. We'd have to embargo every image that has him in it, though. :lol

It's in the waiting line so it will be another 30 minutes until it's up. :( but yeah I'll be posting it there.

It would be great if he came. I would have to men in black myself to forget what looks like after, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The bubble has been breached, and it brought Ellie Goulding with it....

CydvP.jpg

A Vancouver meet up? We need a Detroit meet up, we can like hang out in an abandoned house or something, paint some graffiti, sell crack, and complain about Cleary and Quincey. Like normal Detroiters do.

Edit: Oh, I forgot shooting at random strangers that walk by, can't forget that.

Samyy

Kulemin with 4 points in his last 6
I guess playing players in an offensive role helps if you want them to produce offensively -shock-

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Still a "wide gulf" between the Rangers and Callahan and Girardi on their contracts. Both are UFAs this year. If this keeps up one or both could easily become trade deadline deals.

Negotiations have also begun on an extension for Zuccarello. Figure he's going to get a huge raise. Sather's also going to want to get him signed before the end of the season to avoid the possibility of arbitration, which would 1) probably get him an even bigger raise than he's already going to get and 2) make him eligible to become a UFA next season.

Merguson

Banned
Now we're talking. Which young prospects and/or draft picks would you like in return? Can't put a price on size and toughness.

I think Collberg would be a steal in terms for you guys.

He doesn't have size so his value is like.. nothing. So throw in a 2nd as well just to balance it out.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think Collberg would be a steal in terms for you guys.

He doesn't have size so his value is like.. nothing. So throw in a 2nd as well just to balance it out.

I'm scared. Last time he said we needed size and toughness he traded for Parros, and signed Murray.

Top Bottom