• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
iUxRQDCa8pKKA.gif

IT'S IN, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bournival looks great on Pleks line, I never understood why he was taken off of it for so long.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh Timmy. Soderberg has no eyes left now

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Hey look, we won when Chris Phillips wasn't in the lineup... Coincidence?

DaBossta has more goals this game and Dabosta didnt take a stupid penalty that caused the team to get scored on in the PK.

DaBossta > Speeza

To be honest, that second goal was all Spezza as well. #19 played a great game tonight.

zroid

Banned
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ
(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

40-26 lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Traitersson's team loses 5-0
Our Leader scored the Game winner over a division rival
DaBossta scores 2 goals.
PHILIPS DIDNT PLAY TONIGHT AND IT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

iGQ26o6AMpUh9.gif

iiFsqoNBvj1ka.gif

Somewhere Bryan Murray is smiling watching this.

ShadowyDecentHerring.gif

what is up with the Wings? LOL

I mean LOL is right huh, it wasn't like we are missing most our star offensive guys right? I mean LOL for our first line having to be Nyquist-Andy-Abby. LOLOLOLOLOL

Shutup

Told you Flyer's fans, don't out negative me, another victory in the negative column, yeah!!! Don't even bother with the next few games either because this is going to be our current lineup and we aren't going to win, let alone score a goal.

I'm so fucking mad right now... I'm gonna end up killing someone at hockey tonight, I just know it.

You sound like me, seriously.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tim Thomas post-game quote: "...would have been more fun to watch the State of the Union Address."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price shutout! Yes! Coming for the top again in fantasy.

Nice to see a win, but that's a game they should have won regardless. Price was on fire again, and they finally got some 5 on 5 goals. Lets see if they can carry this over to the next few games. #FireTherrien.

Top Bottom