• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

cube444

Kinda bummed that Eller's pointless streak reached 11 games now but it was a "corner turning" game of sorts for him with his +1.

Curufinwe

Wonder if the Flyers want a do-over on that JVR trade?

Much rather redo the Sharp trade.

It was tough on Raffl to get demoted to the 4th line, but him and Hall and Vandevelde were great at ES and on the PK tonight. So nice not to have Rosehill and Rinaldo in the lineup.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Finally another game against Boston coming, feels like forever since the last.

Eh, to be fair this was their 5th game in 7 nights, and the Habs needed this win or the city would blow up.
Just getting sick of them constantly falling behind early. It's draining to watch them, although the comeback against Columbus last night was great. Actually surprised Muller didn't go with Peters tonight (or Ward if he was ready, which I don't think he was).

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder if the Flyers want a do-over on that JVR trade?
I...
ibiT6H7VU0auVQ.gif

Erdrick

I'm just sitting in a local pub near the MTS Centre after the Jets loss. Poor play in their own end and sloppy passes ruled the night. Goaltending was also poor. Scheifele was superb though. He's been getting better exponentially as the season goes on. Been a bright spot through this season and gives me great hope for the future of this team.

Next up, the Canucks first visit to Winnipeg with the current Jets. Gonna be a special one, since I'm pretty sure we have a lot of Canucks fans here still due to our old AHL connection. Then... No hockey here until the end of February... Hope the Olympics can provide suitable entertainment in the meantime.

Holy shit at that sequence there.

Ducks with some beautiful passing and then the dude fumbles the last one, then it's a 2v1 Fontaine + Cooke and Cookie gets a loud pipe.

dang+dirt.jpg

EDIT: Cooke has two pipes now. Dang.

Top Bottom