• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If Reimer can carry the Leafs into a playoff spot and game 7 against the Bruins he can take Calgary to a 5-10 pick.

I like good guy Reimer actually, but he has zero rebound control. You've got to make sure you have the right defencemen in front of him who can clear the rebounds away safely.

I like good guy Reimer actually, but he has zero rebound control. You've got to make sure you have the right defencemen in front of him who can clear the rebounds away safely.

Leafs have never had the right defencemen in front of him and he's managed to mature into a decent goalie.

Starter? I dunno. He seems to be competitive enough for it though.

He's on FIYA tonight
tumblr_mzvwuazPIG1qzw64ho1_r1_1280.jpg

EDIT: Haula! Noice!

This game sucks.

So who wants to trade for Sbisa?

I like the physicality, I love the first name (want to name my firstborn male Luca), and think he could bring a different element of play to the Wild blueline.

But I hate the boneheaded plays from what little I have seen. It seems like he has the tools but has yet to put it all together.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So uh... I just watched the beginning of the second episode of True Detective.

Great show.

The two main characters are amazing.

Oh, and I guess Harrelson&McConaughey are decent, too.

I like the physicality, I love the first name (want to name my firstborn male Luca), and think he could bring a different element of play to the Wild blueline.

But I hate the boneheaded plays from what little I have seen. It seems like he has the tools but has yet to put it all together.

Definitely talented player, he was good when he was first over but never expanded his game or become reliable.
Lots of tools, no toolbox.

I like your players except Perry, but I also think you have the ugliest uniforms in the league. When your #1 your gonna have a target on your back. Teemu is a boss though

I'm just being a goof :)

Are you referring to our primary 06 wordscroll ones? They're being phased out next year and our current alternatives are becoming our primary (and getting a white version introduced for away! Yay!)

And yeah, nobody likes Perry so not gonna blame you there. He's an asshole, but he's our asshole <3

Silfverberg -2 12 min of ice time.

:(

silvvvveeeerrrrr, give him back he misses his swedish family.

He's been a healthy scratch before that. Just needs a little supporting cast to feed him. Overall a good player with wheels and a shot that leaves us breathless.

Oooh ahh.

Vman

I'm just being a goof :)

Are you referring to our primary 06 wordscroll ones? They're being phased out next year and our current alternatives are becoming our primary (and getting a white version introduced for away! Yay!)

And yeah, nobody likes Perry so not gonna blame you there. He's an asshole, but he's our asshole <3

I hate your color scheme. Your alt is okay though

Great now the Hawks will be extra motivated against the Canucks tomorrow.

Not like the Canucks had a chance anyway. Enjoy the two points Hawks-age!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Back on top baby, went from 2nd to 6th and now 6th to 1st in like 5 days in the Gaf fantasy :lol

Top Bottom