• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs looking the best they have in weeks. They're also playing the Panthers, so yea.

The amount of people that expected a ton of Playstation stuff is staggering, gamers are so entitled.

I'm fairly certain the playstation division is Sony's most profitable. Not terribly unreasonable to think there'd be something playstation related. That said I'd be surprised if they say anything significant.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait is this actually reviewable?

I just assumed they ruled Thomas had no chance to make a save. The puck does cross before the net comes off, but it doesn't matter.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This place was really jumping in the first period, but that Kreider penalty totally deflated the building and team. Both goals Hank gave up were pretty weak, too. Looked more like early season Hank on those plays.

Shanny better not suspend Kreids for that bullshit. I don't want that on his record. (We're going to lose the next game anyway since it's against the Blackhawks, so it doesn't really matter for the standings one way or another.)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Wait is this actually reviewable?

I just assumed they ruled Thomas had no chance to make a save. The puck does cross before the net comes off, but it doesn't matter.

Tricky one. Moen was taken down, but he probably wouldn't have been able to stop in time anyways.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I like the Brière trio like this, and hope he'll play close to the net more often like in the last game. Nice to Gio score another.

Jiggy decided he's a standup goalie tonight I guess.

That should be a delay of game on Stajan for moving the net.

Edit: MacKinnon again! That kid has a shot.

Top Bottom