• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Fuck I hate the goddamn avs.

image.php
image.php
image.php

You guys here are alright, there are two teams though, the avs and the kings, that make my piss boil when we lose to them. Its been a string of events leading to that. A few years ago id have said the yotes and canucks. Actually, I still hate all of those teams, fanbases aside of course :p

We aren't out yet though, lots of game left.

Cause we didn't let them snipe Radar from us. Have you seen the Flame's roster? I'd be mad too.

You could say that about your team for the last decade until they miraculously found success this year.

Weve also got 30 mil to work with on the cap, well take statsny from you :)

You guys here are alright, there are two teams though, the avs and the kings, that make my piss boil when we lose to them. Its been a string of events leading to that. A few years ago id have said the yotes and canucks. Actually, I still hate all of those teams, fanbases aside of course :p

We aren't out yet though, lots of game left.

That's what divisions do I guess. I still hate the fucking canucks despite no longer being in their division.

You could say that about your team for the last decade until they miraculously found success this year.

Weve also got 30 mil to work with on the cap, well take statsny from you :)

LIVIN IN THE PAST I SEE.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit, Therrien is using his timeout at an opportune time. The sky must be falling, who is this man?

Guys, guys, guys, we need ZERO points, not 1. Shit, at least Columbus got the 2. Thank god Lundqvist continues to look like absolute shit 100% of the time. I can rest easy knowing we got a guaranteed loss coming up on Wednesday.

Stastny would totally choose to go to the Flames rather than someone like the Blues, yeah.

What a ridiculously asinine statement to make, its not like calgary doesnt have shit to offer. If all he wants is a cup run then yeah, a competitor is an obviius choice, but theres a lot more career opportunity in a rebuilding franchise. Honestly I dont think hes worth the kinda money he will likely command so I hope we arent an option.

What a ridiculously asinine statement to make, its not like calgary doesnt have shit to offer. If all he wants is a cup run then yeah, a competitor is an obviius choice, but theres a lot more career opportunity in a rebuilding franchise. Honestly I dont think hes worth the kinda money he will likely command so I hope we arent an option.

Uhh.. I think at this point Stastny would take success with a team over a huge contract. Stastny has been part of this painful rebuild of ours before it even started. It's not asinine to think that someone would rather sign with the Blues than the Flames. What are you on?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why in the fuck are Murray / Bouillion playing in a one goal game with 3 Mins left? It's infuriating watching them get pinned in the zone time after time.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Look at how the shots on goal gap reduced at the end, with a 1 goal lead. Typical Therrien.

Animal

Banned
Man I'm loving DD's comeback. Everyone was shitting all over Desharnais 2 weeks ago.

Also send some salt my way if you have any leftover Red_Man. My driveway is a skating ... errr never mind keep the salt.

Top Bottom