• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

calder

Russia looks so good. Or else Sweden is bedshitting, I didn't watch enough of their group stage games to really know.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Russia looks so good. Or else Sweden is bedshitting, I didn't watch enough of their group stage games to really know.
A bit of both. Russia has improved throughout the tournament, and Sweden is just really stagnant today for whatever reason.

Cake Boss

Banned
Sweden's roster doesn't look as impressive as past seasons.

Other than Bustlander, there really isn't that much high end talent.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red is this you on HFboards:
Lol nah, I don't have a Hfboards account. Like I've said before, I only go there to read the Habs prospect threads. Any other discussion there is like trying to converse with 50 Tabris.

Samyy

Russia played a great game today, didn't see this one coming at all.
DLR looks like a potential bottom 6 guy don't think he has very much offense in him.
Nylander was pretty meh this game, the Russians took away all his time and space and he was missing passes all game.

zroid

Banned
Clh2UDh.png

...lmao

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of the World Juniors, AV seemed to hint that the Rangers might be leaning towards keeping Duclair when the tournament is over. The official line is that they haven't made a decision yet, but he did note that a major factor for the Rangers was that if they did let Duclair go back to Quebec they wouldn't be able to get him back until after the Memorial Cup. They might not want to let him go for that long since he'd basically be unavailable until at least the ECF, if not the Stanley Cup Final.

Top Bottom