• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs actually playing much better this period

Crawford like every French goalie ever has an amazing record against us

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We'll take him back if you take Bickell.

He also made a gorgeous pass right onto Staal's stick for the goal, so no. At least not tonight.

Knew the Islanders were going to score on that one. That was a bad penalty for McIlrath to take at a bad time. Too obvious.

NBA 2K16's main character is named Frequency Vibrations"

FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS

It has the 2000-01 Raptors with Vince Carter so it gets a Pass from me

The GOAT Raptors team

tumblr_n841yvFvKs1qi7iyqo1_250.gif

RIP

Quick

Banned
NBA 2K16's main character is named Frequency Vibrations"

FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS

It has the 2000-01 Raptors with Vince Carter so it gets a Pass from me

The GOAT Raptors team

I usually like MyCareer on 2k, but fuck that noise so much. lol

I slogged through it and Freq is in College in my save.

Quick

Banned
Actually Vince Didn't Retire. He plays with Memphis Grizzlies now.

He can still dunk. I'm gonna be a mess when he retires. He was the Toronto Raptors. He could throw the Meanest Dunk on the Floor.

I was really disappointed with how he left Toronto, but it's all good now.

Actually Vince Didn't Retire. He plays with Memphis Grizzlies now.

He can still dunk. I'm gonna be a mess when he retires. He was the Toronto Raptors. He could throw the Meanest Dunk on the Floor. He was incredible in his prime

I know he didn't retire but he is obviously not the same player. I was saying RIP to that Toronto team.

I will never forget that dunk contest between him and Steve Francis. GOAT dunk contest of all time.

Marvie_3

Banned
I know he didn't retire but he is obviously not the same player. I was saying RIP to that Toronto team.

I will never forget that dunk contest between him and Steve Francis. GOAT dunk contest of all time.
Wrong. 1986. Anytime a guy thats my height wins a dunk contest automatically make it the best.

Wrong. 1986. Anytime a guy thats my height wins a dunk contest automatically make it the best.

The duel between Carter and Francis was incredible.

Also seeing the greatest dunker of all time throw down some of the greatest dunks of all time was incredible.

I would put Webb's in the top 3.

Top Bottom