• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD leading all forwards in ice time and playing 3 more minutes than AGally thus far

Surely DD will get us out of this slump..

dWiAkFO.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Didn't they just move to Winnipeg? A little too hasty, ey?

just people harassing other people because our dollar is shit right now, so its going to effect Canadian franchises but not to the point where there would be relocation....I think...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's the Rangers' first regulation loss when leading after two periods since November 2013.

Now 165-2-9 when leading after the second period over the last 6 years.

Red_Man

DD's ability to take a threatening position and make it completely non threatening is second to none.

Marvie_3

Banned
just people harassing other people because our dollar is shit right now, so its going to effect Canadian franchises but not to the point where there would be relocation....I think...
Jets arent going anywhere. There are a few other teams that are in way worse shape. I do wonder if having their AHL team in the same city is hurting Jets ticket sales a bit though. Toronto is big enough to pull it off but I dont know about Winnipeg.

yeah but... but...

Leafs have been doing that for years now, and they still got nothing to show for

Ehhh...the Leafs have been falling without style. Doesn't do you much good to tank if you've traded away your next two firsts.

Edmonton is the real cautionary tale, but it's pretty clear how they fucked everything up.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Jets arent going anywhere. There are a few other teams that are in way worse shape. I do wonder if having their AHL team in the same city is hurting Jets ticket sales a bit though. Toronto is big enough to pull it off but I dont know about Winnipeg.

I wonder this too, wasnt this only supposed to be for a year or two then relocate to a different place.

Red_Man

AGally now on DD's wing and Eller is back at C.

Incredible. Desharnais ice time is the hill Therrien is going to die on, his refusal to make him play wing is what will get him fired.

Red_Man

Nice watching a game that doesn't have a million penalties, good flow for the entire game.

calder

This game has kind of shown me how the advanced stats guys who say Weber is wildly overrated these past few seasons are on to something. He couldn't get the puck away from skinny Nik Ehlers a few times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the Yotes sent NHL-ALL STAR CAPTAIN JOHN SCOTT down to the AHL?

fucking ROFL

Red_Man

Hopefully someone ask Therrien in the post game why the fuck he blew up his lines after they had such a dominating period in the second.

Top Bottom