• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

calder

Nice for Ehlers to cash one in, he's been pretty good lately with no goals to show for it.

The replay showed how good that pass was from Ladd, at first I thought it was a lucky bounce

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Nice for Ehlers to cash one in, he's been pretty good lately with no goals to show for it.

The replay showed how good that pass was from Ladd, at first I thought it was a lucky bounce

I think Eherls and Burmistrov are tied for the best hands on the team, but I have to go with Ehlers being more explosive with his speed, and having a better shot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Another game where they deserved at least a point. They're really fucking themselves over with these shit first periods, but Condon can't let in that second goal.

Merguson

Banned
ron-swanson-bacon.gif

Our0lcn.gif

Red_Man

Desharnais with 1 goal in his last 21 games.

Therrien still won't remove him from the 2nd line center position.

This is completely asinine, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it as a Habs fan.

Yawnier

Banned
I don't know if any hab fans saw it, but they showed MT's press conference on TSN yesterday and I actually got a chuckle out his "milk and cookies" comment

Red_Man

#Habs have been outshot only four times in their 4-14 run since Dec 3. They've scored three or more goals only four times in that stretch
Give Desharnais more ice time

I love Plekanec, but he really needs to move on and accept that Subban isn't going anywhere, he's terrible right now
I don't expect him to score more than 20 a year, but his offensive output is garbage right now, especially for someone who is given the best wingers and top PP time. Something has to give with him.

imBask

Banned

I don't expect him to score more than 20 a year, but his offensive output is garbage right now, especially for someone who is given the best wingers and top PP time. Something has to give with him.

he's generally really good defensively, which is why some people tend to overlook his performance... but right now it's just bad, and I still feel like it's because he's being a big baby because of Subban, the coach and etc

Not only him but Eller at the last minute of play has been horrendous.

I say Bench Eller for a game. Have Galchenyuk Andrighetto and Carr all on the same line

Plekanec has been depressing to watch.

Red_Man

Not only him but Eller at the last minute of play has been horrendous.

I say Bench Eller for a game. Have Galchenyuk Andrighetto and Carr all on the same line

Plekanec has been depressing to watch.
Eller is fine, he's top 10 in the NHL in offensive zone time. He's just not being used properly.

he's generally really good defensively, which is why some people tend to overlook his performance... but right now it's just bad, and I still feel like it's because he's being a big baby because of Subban, the coach and etc
He only has 1 goal in like 32 games or something. It doesn't matter how good you are defensively, if you're in the 1st line C role you need more than that. It's worrying because he always disappears during the playoffs offensively, if he's already starting to drift that's a big issue.

Top Bottom