• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I like going to Hockey Inside Out Hubs website. There was a comment that Carr should buy a house because he ain't going anywhere.... loll

Fuck MT and MB at this point.

+ Alcohol
+ Beast Coast
+ It's always sunny is a pretty good show

- Top 2 players are redheads, and frauds
- Rocky is overrated
- i'm not a fan of steak, so the famous Philly Cheesesteak doesn't do anything for me

we also have a Ghost Bear

Thank you for calling them frauds. We will now win tomorrow against the Rags. And from your 1-2 bacon strip comment I assume you are transitioning to some sort of dirty vegan

I agree about Rocky

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
All you fuckers wanted Alberta to tank, now the dollar is fucked, games and electronics cost more. You can all suck Leo DiCaprios dick.

I'm kidding...

Foggy

Got the Le Matos double album for $7.50 instead of $10 thanks to the CAD. I could buy Tardbird's condo at this point.

RC

Banned
+ Alcohol
+ Beast Coast
+ It's always sunny is a pretty good show

- Top 2 players are redheads, and frauds
- Rocky is overrated
- i'm not a fan of steak, so the famous Philly Cheesesteak doesn't do anything for me

You're dead to me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV mixing things around a bit again today.

Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hayes-Lindberg-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg/Megna

McDonagh-Klein
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Girardi/McIlrath

Looks like Lindberg is back in tomorrow.

Antti Raanta gets the start in one of these two games over the weekend. Tomorrow (Flyers) makes way more sense for him than Sunday (Capitals).

This little weekend road trip is also the Rangers' Moms trip this year. The moms joined the team at practice today.

The Kings, rofl

Random thought, do they even have anime conventions up in Canada? Not sure what is legal and whatnot.

Of course we do. In fact, Anime North is the 2nd largest anime convention in North America. I myself will be going to a smaller scale convention next week.

Also no, I'm not rooting for the Kings. If there's any Cali bandwagon I'll be hoping on, it will be the Shorks or Ducks.

Line_HTX

Of course we do. In fact, Anime North is the 2nd largest anime convention in North America. I myself will be going to a smaller scale convention next week.

Also no, I'm not rooting for the Kings. If there's any Cali bandwagon I'll be hoping on, it will be the Shorks or Ducks.

Ducks is fine too. They're pretty good... I think.

Line_HTX

Local universities don't count. And they're mostly shit anyways.

I went to one at a place called Our Lady of the Lake University and it was lackluster and boring as fuck.

Top Bottom