• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Chris R

Looking at the league wide standings, holy crap is the parity awesome to see or what.

Outside a few outliers at the top things are reaaaaaly tight.

Wild Card fights this year in both conferences are going to be insane.

Erdrick

Considering that the Jets played last night, this has been one of the best starts for them in recent memory. Hope they can keep it up.

yeah, understandably. kinda seems like the Blues won't be able to afford him anyway though.

may as well move him when he has a full year left so they can get more value

with that asking price though there aren't many teams who are interested can.

I think every team at this point would be way over paying. I guess depending on what Yzerman wants in a "NHL Defenseman"

Like just a top 6? or what

Erdrick

It's been tough as nails, but I'm so glad the Jets are in the best Division in the NHL. I'm happy to develop rivalries against teams like the Wild and Hawks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
#1 IN OUR HEARTS!

TML-Reilly-49th-parallel.blogspot.com_.jpg

zroid

Banned
Even better question is why the Habs made that trade at all. Why ditch tinordi for nothing? Sure tinordi is basically replacement level, but why bother?

The only thing (outside of Bettman conspiracy) that I can think of, is they really wanted to free up Tinordi's roster spot, but not risk losing him for nothing. Since every team knew the Habs wanted to waive Tinordi, Bergevin didn't have any leverage and was forced to take back Scott's contract along with the prospect who was already in the minors.

Top Bottom