• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

I'm taking a Russian literature class to satisfy an upper division humanities requirement. If someone walked into my room and looked at my books, they'd probably think I'm a commie.

When i sent my Wii in for repairs, it left California, went to Kentucky, back to California, then up to Minnesota. That was UPS though. Still weird.

:lol

I have never had a problem with UPS or USPS losing packages or damaged but man sometimes they ship it to some weird places.

I'm taking a Russian literature class to satisfy an upper division humanities requirement. If someone walked into my room and looked at my books, they'd probably think I'm a commie.

What are you reading? Dostoevsky is one of my favorite writers of all time.

Quick

Banned

lnJZYOI.gif

What are you reading? Dostoevsky is one of my favorite writers of all time.

Notes From Underground - Dostoevsky
The Collected Tales of Nikolai Gogol
A Hero of Our Time - Lermontov
The Queen of Spades - Pushkin
The Death of Ivan Ilyich & Other Stories - Tolstoy

There's a bunch of PDF files we read too, pretty sure there's more Dostoevsky and Pushkin.

I also bought A Young Doctor's Notebook by Bulgakov because I liked the mini series.

If you aren't willing to part with Beaulieu I think we can put together a better package and we are out of the division.

I think you guys need to put together a killer package

We can think of something. Maybe we can ask Emelin to waive his NTC. I think I'll be okay if we gave up Reway or Scherbak.

The Deal should benefit Both Montreal and Tampa down the road

If you aren't ready to give up your best prospects, you definitely won't be getting Drouin.

Well you are underestimating our D prospect depth. We have a stockpile of great young D men. Morin is probably the best of the other 3. But like I said it would take a couple of the other guys plus a pick or two, maybe Laughton as well who still has major upside, just doesn't get enough minutes on our team.

Also to add to this if we did trade one of Provy, Sanheim or Ghost it would be Sanheim

Notes From Underground - Dostoevsky
The Collected Tales of Nikolai Gogol
A Hero of Our Time - Lermontov
The Queen of Spades - Pushkin
The Death of Ivan Ilyich & Other Stories - Tolstoy

I also bought A Young Doctor's Notebook by Bulgakov because I liked the mini series.

Surprised you aren't reading any Nabokov.

The Brothers Karamzov is one of the best novels of the 19th century. You should read it if you haven't already.

We can think of something. Maybe we can ask Emelin to waive his NTC. I think I'll be okay if we gave up Reway or Scherbak.

The Deal should benefit Both Montreal and Tampa down the road

True. Those could work. The main reason why i think you need to put a better deal together is since you are in the same division.

One of my ex's gave me a t-shirt like that communist party pic. Stalin had a lamp shade on his head on it I think. :lol

Apparently it is still illegal to be a part of the Communist party in the USA but it isn't enforced at all.

If you wear that shirt I bet you would get some interesting looks.

Socreges

Banned
I dunno, the more I read and think about it the more I wonder if the league didn't do much. The coyotes wanted to get rid of Scott and really didn't want to pay him in the ahl so the Habs took him.

Meh who knows, I can't imagine we'll ever have anything other than rumor to go on.
Yeah I love me some Bobby Mac, but I'll take his rumour mongering with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom