• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
im surprised byfugliene is playing, i thought he would be out for 2-3 months for sure after how he looked last night

So uhh...

Montreal is in a Wild Card spot...

NX7VX.gif

Erdrick

Great game by the Jets. They really played hard and well. Armia was showing much more confidence and talent tonight. Hellebuyck was perfection and pretty much everyone followed their roles well. Let's start something out of this and climb back up the standings. I want some playoff hockey come April, again.

Kari has a .778 save percentage so far :lol

honestly it isn't all his fault the Stars have looked like shit in the defensive zone and the Ducks have come out hungry. But he still sucks.

19 SOG already

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Kari has a .778 save percentage so far :lol

honestly it isn't all his fault the Stars have looked like shit in the defensive zone and the Ducks have come out hungry. But he still sucks.

19 SOG already

Stars defense has always been shoddy the past couple seasons.

So how do you think Pikma is taking being down 4-0? Screaming Lethonen's name? Hitting the TV? Watching an episode of Scooby-doo? Bonus points if it's one where it turns out the goalie was behind it all.

Socreges

Banned

zroid

Banned
And the best part is we've rarely even played well over that stretch. Just imagine if we actually start playing with some real consistency.

I would say it's a bit dubious to interpret "winning despite not playing well" as a positive sign for the future ;P

Top Bottom