• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

The Panthers are in first place, simply because Jagr wills it so.

... We must steal him like we would in the old days. OPEN THE CHECKBOOKS AND/OR LITTLE CAESAR'S HOT AND READIES

Still out of a playoff spot but within a win or two of getting in.

iJCEyYI.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Suck it Dallas!

Rock%20The%20Pond_zpsl21vfgvz.gif

Always nice to have a good showing against the best team in the league.

200_s.gif

where you at Ducks-gaf?

I thought we were playing the Red Wings tonight... If I had known we were up against Our Chief Rivals, I would have tuned in and insulted people in this thread.

Heretic

Still out of a playoff spot but within a win or two of getting in.

iJCEyYI.gif

Suck it Dallas!

Rock%20The%20Pond_zpsl21vfgvz.gif

Always nice to have a good showing against the best team in the league.

I thought we were playing the Red Wings tonight... If I had known we were up against Our Chief Rivals, I would have tuned in and insulted people in this thread.

Same here.

Thanks Ducks!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Razorskin

----- ------
Clendening feels like a non-factor given how often he's been moved around and can't stick on an NHL roster.

Perron is better offensively if he can get going so that's good for the Ducks.
Pens acquired Perron for a 1st though..

ryan299

Clendening feels like a non-factor given how often he's been moved around and can't stick on an NHL roster.

He was pretty decent in the games he played. Problem was the coaches are idiots and constantly started worse players than him.

I think it's a terrible trade for the Pens even though Perron hasn't been good this year. Pens need a new GM. Again.

Razorskin

----- ------
He was pretty decent in the games he played. Problem was the coaches are idiots and constantly started worse players than him.

I think it's a terrible trade for the Pens even though Perron hasn't been good this year. Pens need a new GM. Again.

Don't think he's in a better spot now with all the defencemen the Ducks have, feels like another trade should come to address that.

Hagelin was playing well lately too, kinda wanted him to stay on the team. Dat speed and defense. Couldn't score no matter the wide open chances (or breakaway)

Let's get this 5 game win streak today!

Already 2-0-0 vs the Rags this season surprisingly. Hopefully we can keep it going.

I also wish they nationally televised more of these early games..

Top Bottom