• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Quick

Banned
I just saw some pictures on Facebook of someone's funeral.

Smelly and the Vancouverites here may have heard the story of a missing Toronto guy found dead near the end of 2015 at a Richmond pond.

I'm friends with one of his family members, and she just posted pictures from his funeral. It's a collage from what seems to be today's final viewing, then his casket being loaded to the hearse, to his casket getting lowered to the ground. They even tagged him on the pictures (I guess they didn't deactivate his profile yet).

Not to say they shouldn't do that, but I just found it weird as hell. Not in a morbid way, just strange.

Smelly and the Vancouverites here may have heard the story of a missing Toronto guy found dead near the end of 2015 at a Richmond pond.

I'm friends with one of his family members, and she just posted pictures from his funeral. It's a collage from what seems to be today's final viewing, then his casket being loaded to the hearse, to his casket getting lowered to the ground. They even tagged him on the pictures (I guess they didn't deactivate his profile yet).

Not to say they shouldn't do that, but I just found it weird as hell. Not in a morbid way, just strange.

yeah that is really weird..

Socreges

Banned

Probably the work of a couple people, tops, and I'd guess some people in the family are weirded out as well.

Otherwise that's a weird family.

zroid

Banned
Few things in this world distress me more than seeing Eddie Lack sad

...but the Penguins really need these 2 points

I don't know what Montreal team we are going to see tonight.

We need to win this and Against Boston

If we can't win either then Bergevin needs push the button and launch the Nuke

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

McDonagh-McIlrath
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Girardi

Dat Mac 'n' Mac Attack

Quick

Banned
Nylander looks like every Square Enix Character ever

NWyAD7.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

It's weird to me but people seem to be willing to post just about everything.

Marc Dumont – ‏@MarcPDumont

Panarin admits the Habs had interest in him last summer, but thought his style suited the Blackhawks style of play.

WELP

Fuck. Well he chose right in the end. He's playing with Kane and if he chose here he'd be playing with Number One Center David Desharnais

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ovechkin scored a power play goal from the left circle. I can't believe it. That never happens.

How in the flying fuck did that stay out?!

In wonder if the inevitable Blackhawks win against Montreal tonight will be more that Chicago is nigh untouchable or more that the Habs are just shit ATM?

imBask

Banned
I played a bit of EHM today, the game thinks Smith-Pelly is a huge asset and that I shouldn't trade him

I don't know how I feel about this game

imBask

Banned
Went to my first NHL game last weekend, was awesome even thought LA lost.

Hockey really is the best live sport.

hockey is pretty fun live but I still think the ambiance is better at a soccer game, the "have fun all game" culture is way cooler than the "let's make noise here and there when the titantron says so" culture

Who knows but we gotta win tonight.

Please..

no no no, this might actually be Therrien's last game, I believe

Top Bottom