• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

zroid

Banned
I wasn't looking when the icing happened, but I saw something similar a couple weeks ago... you really should be able to challenge those

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently the Hawks were offside for the second goal too, who's the Habs video guy? Therrien probably doesn't believe on that

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the Hawks were offside for the second goal too, who's the Habs video guy? Therrien probably doesn't believe on that

Whoever he is, he fucked up last game by wasting their timeout 30 seconds into the game.

LOL, somebody in the crowd has a Brent Burns headshot

Jeeeesus!! Goalie battle in the Wings/Flyers game. This is crazy.

It's trying to be ruined by bullshit calls and non-calls on players/teams. Medvedev getting a penalty for being tackled by Abdelkader. Gudas for shoving Datsyuk as he held onto him for a good 5 seconds or more. No call on the high stick when it came up and hit MDZ in the face. No call on the blatant too many men on the ice.

Red_Man

We play Boston on Tuesday, and then off until the Saturday. I'm assuming if there's a coaching change it will follow the Bruins game. Gives whoever Bergevin would bring in a few days to get settled in.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Uuuugggh, is that interference or not? Yikes. Helm is outside the crease fully and his back knocks Neuvirth's glove before the shot comes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
if we lose to Boston, Therrien will be fired by wednesday afternoon

mark my words

t6fWQgQ.gif

Red_Man

I'm so torn. A comeback win would be sweet, but Therrien getting fired would be even sweeter.

Top Bottom