• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand how you let multiple players behind you around the crease while set up on the penalty kill. Johansson was there for the entire power play, basically.

And there again, multiple Caps in front of Raanta behind both defenders.

Dagger incoming here.

hockey is pretty fun live but I still think the ambiance is better at a soccer game, the "have fun all game" culture is way cooler than the "let's make noise here and there when the titantron says so" culture

no no no, this might actually be Therrien's last game, I believe

13 years ago today,Therrien was fired by Montreal. So maybe history repeats

Stasis

Did I miss much?

McDonagh took a shit, OV scored on the PP from the same place he scores EVERY SINGLE GOAL against us ever because too many people almost died from blocking that nasty ass shot, and MacDiesel pissed off, Chimera was it? Go for it boys. Go for it.

And then the wheels fell off the bus. Blowout? Blowout.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

ehfGIJm.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder how we'll give the game away today

Also:

Since December 1st the Habs are 5-14-1, with a -20 goal differential (30th), are shooting 5.7% (30th), getting an .891 save % (28th). Yikes.
This while having the 5th best possession numbers in the NHL right now. Don't think I've ever seen a run like this. At least not for a Habs team anyways.

iLLmAtlc

Wonder how we'll give the game away today

Also:

This while having the 5th best possession numbers in the NHL right now. Don't think I've ever seen a run like this. At least not for a Habs team anyways.

Hmm so they got a really low PDO atm. That and their possession probably means it'll turn around soon

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks are either gonna barely make the playoffs and get swept or barely miss them and end up with no playoffs and no good draft pick

as is tradition

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hmm so they got a really low PDO atm. That and their possession probably means it'll turn around soon
Been like this for almost Price's entire absence. I keep telling myself it will correct itself, but it's not. They've only had 5-6 actual bad games in their past 20. It's ridiculous.

Stasis

That recurring dehydration thing for Holtby. Odd.

Man I already miss Sam & Joe, or even the NBC guys. These Caps guys aren't terrible, but it just isn't the same. Can't complain, free stream!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was a heinous turnover by JT.

That will probably just about do it. Can't do that and expect to win against this team.

eyeless

Canucks are either gonna barely make the playoffs and get swept or barely miss them and end up with no playoffs and no good draft pick

as is tradition
that's not true remember when you got the 6th overall pick that was awesome and then you pick- oh

nevermind

That recurring dehydration thing for Holtby. Odd.

Man I already miss Sam & Joe, or even the NBC guys. These Caps guys aren't terrible, but it just isn't the same. Can't complain, free stream!

I had an issue with dehydration for several years in my teens. I was hospitalized three times for severe cases.

Sometimes you just don't think about drinking water. It's not so much that you refuse, and it's not like you get thirsty, it's just that if you don't drink anything (and otherwise feel fine) and then exert yourself it causes massive migraines headaches/temporary blindness/whatever else.

It's kind of a bitch. Even now I rarely get thirsty - if ever - but I force myself to drink water because I know what will happen if I don't.

Top Bottom