• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Something I saw on Twitter that I completely forgot about, Boucher has coached Subban, Price and Patches.

imBask

Banned
talking about NHL 16, I started a new Be A Pro and got drafted by the BJs. My plan is to dominate this season and ask for a trade next year

Stasis

I had an issue with dehydration for several years in my teens. I was hospitalized three times for severe cases.

Sometimes you just don't think about drinking water. It's not so much that you refuse, and it's not like you get thirsty, it's just that if you don't drink anything (and otherwise feel fine) and then exert yourself it causes massive migraines headaches/temporary blindness/whatever else.

It's kind of a bitch. Even now I rarely get thirsty - if ever - but I force myself to drink water because I know what will happen if I don't.

Didn't know that was a thing... not being thirsty. I imagine it can be pretty damn scary.

I also imagine, however, that Holtby is well aware of it given his profession, so it must mean that even when consuming enough fluids it can sometimes occur under exertion. Wonder if it will impact multiple OT games in the playoffs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LOL that's a funny ass way to get a hat trick.

Nothing's gone right for Brassard this weekend.

That's 6 goals for Justin Williams against the Rangers this season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boyle with a consolation PPG. But honestly I thought the Rangers were offside on the entry.

EDIT: Yup, they are reviewing it. I bet this gets called back. And MSG only just now realized they're reviewing the offside.

EDIT EDIT: Indeed. I knew we were off right from the start. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jesus fucking Christ

That play by Desharnais at the end there just gave me cancer. What a fucking idiot. Coming down the slot with your RW open and he takes it to the boards and corners himself.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers continue to alternate wins and losses. Been that way for the last 11 games now.

Last consecutive wins for the Rangers: November 21 and 23 against Florida and Nashville.

imBask

Banned
Laraque played in europe not so long ago too, I don't know how you can get that fat so fast

I used to hate him but eversince he's been on the radio, I kinda like him now. He seems like a good guy

imBask

Banned
I was wondering how you guys were able to pay for Toews, Kane AND Hossa... I forgot that Hossa was under one of those dirty pre-lockout rule that would get the average down

I was wondering how you guys were able to pay for Toews, Kane AND Hossa... I forgot that Hossa was under one of those dirty pre-lockout rule that would get the average down

I think his cap hit is still over 5 million a year though, and I think we have him signed until 2021 when he'll be 41. though the way he's going I wonder if he'll play out his entire contact

Top Bottom