• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

imBask

Banned
proxy.jpg

translation : " if you're going to fire the coach, you do it before a stretch of easy games. "
So Leafs, and BJs twice

Gagnon firing shots left and right, RIP Toronto, RIP Columbus

Cake Boss

Banned
Starting to listen to habs breakfast.

Ohhh.....this is good...god I wish our media tore the franchise apart like these guys did wow fuck me.

*Searches through list of French speaking coaches*

Well, shit...

Maybe an English Coach wouldn't be so bad. The French Media might be pissed at the GM but seriously it should be best for the team not what the media thinks is best.

That's why I think We should of fired Therrien last year. We could've got Babs

Maybe an English Coach wouldn't be so bad. The French Media might be pissed at the GM but seriously it should be best for the team not what the media thinks is best.

The best part of having an English speaking coach is that he could curse and then translator could clean it all up for the media.

I was going to say that if they wait until the end of the season an english speaking coach could learn some french. But french by in large is useless in the league since pretty much everyone speaks english or if they are foreign they come from Russia or a scandanavian country. So there isn't a point to an English only speaking coach to learn it.

enjoy it while it lasts, I'm trying to find a job after graduating

it's so much worse

what is your degree in?

I am hoping the extensive networking and hookups I have in the industry I am going into will really help me get an entry level job. I mean I have the skills but the other stuff helps.

I only have one more semester after this one. But this one is going to be crazy as fuck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
what is your degree in?

I am hoping the extensive networking and hookups I have in the industry I am going into will really help me get an entry level job. I mean I have the skills but the other stuff helps.

I only have one more semester after this one. But this one is going to be crazy as fuck

MSc in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.

I should be moving out east for more jobs..... meh.

I started last week, I was excited to get going again.

Don't complain. I'm starting my 3rd week today. I wish I had an extra 2 weeks to relax and not worry about school.

Damn :lol

I am excited to get back but at the same time I'm not. Like it was fun doing nothing and just hanging out with my friends. It was the last time I got to feel like a kid again and probably will be for maybe ever since I didn't have a job for the first time in 6 years so I just dicked around all break.

But this semester is going to be by far the most intensive one I have done which is the reason I am not looking forward to it but I will be getting the most out of it than any other semester.

What are you guys in school for?

MSc in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.

I should be moving out east for more jobs..... meh.

What kind of job are you looking for exactly?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn :lol

I am excited to get back but at the same time I'm not. Like it was fun doing nothing and just hanging out with my friends. It was the last time I got to feel like a kid again and probably will be for maybe ever since I didn't have a job for the first time in 6 years so I just dicked around all break.

But this semester is going to be by far the most intensive one I have done which is the reason I am not looking forward to it but I will be getting the most out of it than any other semester.

What are you guys in school for?

What kind of job are you looking for exactly?

something that pays me money

Top Bottom