• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Samyy

RNH for Lupul and Polak. Chiarelli if you're reading this do it.

Buffalo is playing Arizona. Who's available on either team that Montreal would be after?

Believe it should say Rochester (as in the Rochester Americans), not Buffalo. Syracuse is playing Rochester right now I think.

this actually makes sense. I could see this happening. I would prefer it not to though

It makes sense because didn't he wanna be closer to his family?

Edmonton is pretty close to them.

I see that being a Win Win for both Clubs, Edmonton gets a Defenceman and Islanders get a much needed 2nd line Centre

Curufinwe

We just need to drop Umberger. It's not like scratching him will fuck up the 4th line's chemistry.

VdV and White aren't much better, and they get used on the PK despite being bad at it. I'd be happy to see Weal to replace any of the three, and have Laughton get back to killing penalties.

Can't imagine in what world the Coyotes would want to trade Duclair.

Low cost, high upside guy under control for some years. Unless the return was 2 of those same type of players, can't imagine a scenario in which they'd deal him.

It makes sense because didn't he wanna be closer to his family?

Edmonton is pretty close to them.

I see that being a Win Win for both Clubs, Edmonton gets a Defenceman and Islanders get a much needed 2nd line Centre

yeah he is on the block because he wants to be closer to his family out west. But I agree and RNH is still only 22 and has a pretty good contract but hasn't really played up to it this year

VdV and White aren't much better, and they get used on the PK despite being bad at it. I'd be happy to see Weal to replace any of the three, and have Laughton get back to killing penalties.

I agree. I like White actually but he has been getting some silly penalties recently. If Weal doesn't get his shot Tuesday I don't know when he will unless we totally fuck up in these next 4-5 games.

imBask

Banned
Who would you want to see them hire right now?
Isn't it basically just Guy Boucher available?

Rejean Tremblay said this morning that Bergevin's first pick was Crawford but someone in the higher ups said he had to pick a franco.

so maybe Crawford?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG!

So I ran that lottery simulator

#1 pick...

The Montreal Canadiens.

I don't even care who #2 was I closed it in disgust.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Henrik Sedin is being shipped back to Vancouver. He's out tomorrow against the Rangers (and until at least the All-Star break).

imBask

Banned
the cool thing is that if Columbus gets Matthews, they'll develop him and he'll be available for everyone else in a couple of years!

RC

Banned
Only 4 games. Not enough

With Arizona remaining competitive, the Sharks on a roll, the Ducks kind of turning a corner and looking to improve, I don't think there should be any doubt that the Canucks won't make the playoffs.

If this team could only be as terrible as I know they're capable of, Matthews could be within reach...

These bums are still too competent to be that terrible.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

he'll do fine in Vancouver I think

matthews-auston-action-cu.jpg

I mean he already looks high

Top Bottom