• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Quick

Banned
tumblr_n6ieg4yWTr1qleg8bo1_400.gif

d78013657e188ce375739db7b663c34d.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just listened to a radio bit McGuire did in Montreal today

He said yesterday a GM called him and asked him if he should trade for a certain player he wouldn't name and that the GM was asking him if he thought the guy would be a good fit for his team

:lol this fucking guy, what a wiener

Quick

Banned
And scene.

I'm all giffed out for now :lol don't worry I have more but I switched comps and have no gifs prepared on my chromebook

Google Images, you fool!

And save it all on an Imgur account!

Also, my old PC would've struggled hard with the gifs in this page. My Macbook Pro is doing fine. My new PC would've been just fine. :lol

Google Images, you fool!

And save it all on an Imgur account!

Also, my old PC would've struggled hard with the gifs in this page. My Macbook Pro is doing fine. My new PC would've been just fine. :lol

I have them all bookmarked on my macbook pro :lol

My chromebook can handle it but I have them all nicely filed on my mac that I don't want to go digging with my chromebook

Quick

Banned
Red, Kave, just listened to the new Kanye/Kendrick track.

Kendrick's flow remains on point.

I have them all bookmarked on my macbook pro :lol

My chromebook can handle it but I have them all nicely filed on my mac that I don't want to go digging with my chromebook

This ain't playing the right way.

subban.gif

Pikma

Banned
So I assume you know Spanish or less likely Valencian? Sounds like it should be an awesome experience. Always wanted to go to Valencia and Barcelona for their museums and architecture.

Elche seems legit. Palermal of Elche is something you will have to go see and report back
I do speak spanish, not perfectly but enough to survive
yo pienso

Yeah, I've obviously never been there but it looks like a pretty damn fun place, of course I'll let you guys know.

Chris R

Speaking of playoffs, I think I'll be in Chicago for part of the first round... might have to try to grab a cheap (well... cheap compared to everything else) ticket if I can and if they are playing the days I'm there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Klein back on the ice and shooting today. He missed the game in Washington. Personally, I hope he comes back in and McIlrath still gets to stay in the lineup. Please?

Meanwhile, Derick Brassard is sick, so the lines are helter skelter. No idea if this is what it looks like for the game tonight or not.

Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Nash-Hayes-Zuccarello
Fast-Lindberg-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Megna

McDonagh-Klein
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Girardi/McIlrath

I eagerly anticipate Emerson Etem scoring his first goal of the season tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
JVR to Rangers?

what the fuck???

edit: tweet deleted. Yeesh.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 3m3 minutes ago

James van Riemsdyk has not been traded. We just received internal TSN email saying TSN Radio account had been hacked. In any case, no trade.

Top Bottom