• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Line_HTX

http://imgur.com/a/ZCheZ

HOLLLEEEYYY FUCKINGGG SHIITTTT

Man... what the fuck... Way beyond fucking scumbags for both Kanes...

In other news, there are no Canadian teams in a playoff spot right now. Like our dollar, our hockey teams are just going down and down and down in the standings.

I felt bad for laughing at this. At least NBCSN has confidence that Montreal will clinch the last spot!

I felt bad for laughing at this. At least NBCSN has confidence that Montreal will clinch the last spot!

I don't think the Habs are going to salvage this season as much as I would like them to. Our hopes lie in Ottawa, Vancouver and maybe Winnipeg depending on how the next two weeks turn out.

Line_HTX

I don't think the Habs are going to salvage this season as much as I would like them to. Our hopes lie in Ottawa, Vancouver and maybe Winnipeg depending on how the next two weeks turn out.

I said this late last night, but Vancouver can't hold Anaheim back. Something's gotta give in that division.

iLLmAtlc

Vancouver is a done dolla. Since Dec 1 they are dead last in Fenwick at 40%.

only question is how much longer can this .950 goaltending steal loser points before the whole thing caves in

Foggy

CZRUMNsWAAEQFU5.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I mentioned before I'm binge-watching shield

on Season 2 now, and uhhh damn that actress that plays Bobbi Morse is... intimidatingly attractive and tall

Was going to ask this before reading that Kane story:

Where's a good place to stay in LA? Going there for a few days and won't have a car. Currently debating between Hollywood and Anaheim as I think I'll spend the most time there.

Will catch a Ducks game when I'm there too. How are the sight lines from the nosebleeds? What's the best way to get tickets (Ticketmaster/Stubhub?)

Don't forget Adrianne Palicki was in Friday Night Lights as well. Clear eyes, full hearts...

Where's a good place to stay in LA? Going there for a few days and won't have a car. Currently debating between Hollywood and Anaheim as I think I'll spend the most time there.

Will catch a Ducks game when I'm there too. How are the sight lines from the nosebleeds? What's the best way to get tickets (Ticketmaster/Stubhub?)

There isn't really a terrible seat, gets steeper the further back you go but I can still catch all the action. For tickets I do well with StubHub and Ticketexchange and sometimes Craigslist.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Getting tickets directly through the Ducks website is easy and they don't charge any fees, too. And Smack is right, there aren't really any bad seats. They just get steep.

As for where to stay, it depends on what you want to do. If you're planning on a Ducks game and Disneyland, Anaheim is a good bet. I would avoid Hollywood, personally, but if you have plans around there it would be convenient to stay there. The rule of thumb in LA (OC less so) is that you should stay close to where you have things planned, because getting around is not easy. Especially with no car.

Ordered Twilight Struggle after longing after it for years.

I'm not sure if my wife will like it (the kids are probably a tad young for a grand strategy boardgame) but hell with it! It's mine now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ordered Twilight Struggle after longing after it for years.

I'm not sure if my wife will like it (the kids are probably a tad young for a grand strategy boardgame) but hell with it! It's mine now.

does your wife have 10 hours of spare time?

GARBUTT FOR CAKES?! FUCK OFF. FUCK RIGHT OFF NOW. GARBUTT IS FUCKING GARBAGE AND WILL NEVER BE A DUCK. HE'S AS MUCH OF A DUCK AS BERTUZZI AND TOSKALA WERE.

Why would you stand there for 7 minutes staring at a mirror with Patrick Kane's hand in your box? I know if a dude rammed his hand into my anus I sure as hell wouldn't just stand there. Unless that dude was Solo.

Don't pretend you wouldn't be frozen in fear. That's what it does. You go into shock and you're cathartic and frozen. Stop posturing and flexing.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Is your best play even at the level of my worst? Get good, Schuey.

I have never played with Schuey.

I was terrible off the start since I jumped into MP late. I'm about a Gold 5/6 right now. If you can handle my noobness we should play sometime. Good to have teammates that don't quit. I've already played more 5 than 4 and Reach combined, lol

I usually try to play with my bro who is in Platinum, but we are on at different times.

Hollywood will be the biggest disappointment of your life if you go there.

If you don't have a car, grab an Uber or the Shuttle to Union Station. Grab the Amtrak there to get down to Anaheim. The Amtrak station is right outside the Honda Center. Stay near Downtown Disney or there's an Ayers Hotel right next to the train station and JT Schmid's Brewery.

Go see some hockey. Then grab an Uber to go down to Newport and get shithoused at Muttlynch's. Uber back. Just don't beat up your driver like that Taco Bell guy did.

I feel like any fanbase that complains at length about Garbutt's antics ends up getting him on their team.

So basically we need to start applying the T@bris rule of "don't mention his name"?

Umm... Boy it sure would suck if some other fan of some other team were to keep talking about Garbutt...

I'm gonna treat every good thing he does the same way if I was a Blackhawks fan who had to cheer Kane. Clap politely, like the Queen does, then eyeroll to the side.

Top Bottom