• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Cake Boss

Banned
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 4m4 minutes ago
#Habs Bergevin on Tinordi to Coyotes: "I had to make that trade," but stopped short of disclosing reasons, calling them confidential.

LOL dat AHL players deal have to remain confidential.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m1 minute ago
Bergevin says Therrien is safe for the rest of the season regardless of what happens rest of the season

HAHAHAHA

Solo

I feel like Kane being an absolutely scumbag who gets away with his behavior because of status is well known. Dude's human garbage, but hey, he's a good hockey player, so who cares, right?!

Kifimbo

He's now a bigger contributor in the sabotage of the Montreal Canadiens than Therrien is for continuing to stand by him.

Sabotaged what ? He's responsible for Carey Price injury ? For the terrible shooting percentage in the last month ?

Screen-Shot-2016-01-19-at-8.59.14-PM.png

Before and after. Where is the difference ?

Anybody here played Shadows of Mordor?

This fucking game just threw four captains at me at the same time. I hit one and turn to keep my combo going and look there is another captain. And another. And another. Oh and then the Carragors showed up.

What the fuck.

Also about to start reading that Cake Boss. Is it gross? Can I read it while eating lunch?
EDIT: Oh it's about Patty Kane. Reading now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sabotaged what ? He's responsible for Carey Price injury ? For the terrible shooting percentage in the last month ?

Therrien is a shit coach, and he's always been a shit coach. He was a shit coach in Montreal before, he was a shit coach in Pittsburgh, and he's a shit coach again here.

Solo

Sabotaged what ?

The team by keeping the league's worst coach in power. It means that the rest of the season, and maybe into the years that come, we are going to get more of DD getting too much icetime, Galchenyuk's development getting fucked over, grinders on the 1st line, etc. Oh boy, that sounds fun!

No to mention that the Habs STILL. CANT. SCORE. Which falls evenly between Bergevin for not acquiring talent and Therrien for not utilizing what talent they do have correctly. Therrien and Bergevin should both have been kissing Carey Price's ass after every game.

Well that story about Kane is something else.

As for Kane the hockey player, he has 71 points in 49 games, on pace for 119. Benn is on pace for 98.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The ball washing of DD at the expense of Galchenyuk is terrible. Were lucky Subban was able to get through most of Therriens shit.

yyzjohn

Banned
how the fuck do you justify doing press conference just to say "well nothing's going to change lol"

He did give an update on Price which was worse than people expected. I thought he was supposed to be back right after the all-star break, but now it seems like he'll be out at least another month. So basically Bergevin is blaming the entire thing on not having Price and once he's back the team will be fine again.

If the Habs miss the playoffs, Bergevin will be canned at the end of the season is my prediction.

Pikma

Banned
Anybody here played Shadows of Mordor?

This fucking game just threw four captains at me at the same time. I hit one and turn to keep my combo going and look there is another captain. And another. And another. Oh and then the Carragors showed up.

What the fuck.

Also about to start reading that Cake Boss. Is it gross? Can I read it while eating lunch?
EDIT: Oh it's about Patty Kane. Reading now.
Don't play that shit, man.

That game is fucking garbage.

Foggy

These Bergevin quotes are delirious. John Scott trade + Foxhole Therrien. Sweet Jesus. At least now HabsGAF can move past denial.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's depressing to see him stand behind Therrien so confidently, but at the same time, if Price is still that far away, we're not making the playoffs. It doesn't matter who we bring in as coach, not getting Price for another 3-4 weeks will put us in too big of a hole. And no trading the farm for one winger won't get us in either. If he's taking the bullet and just letting this season ride out, I'm okay with that. Be sellers, get a decent pick and make sure Price is good for next season. If done properly we'll be right back there next season. I just hope this AGally situation is addressed with.

Is this HFBoards ? Habs fans are ridiculous.
Have you read some of the shit Habs fans have posted here the last 6 weeks? It's basically Hfboards

Your rational thought and your numbers have no place here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the Habs miss the playoffs, Bergevin will be canned at the end of the season is my prediction.
Lol not happening. He just said he has Molsons backing 100%. The team has performed the best under Bergevin, and it's missing the leagues MVP. If Price was playing and this happened, then Yea it could happen.

Don't play that shit, man.

That game is fucking garbage.

I'm mostly enjoying it. Especially since I've been going through the LOTR EE blu rays the last few weeks.

Story is garbage, but the nemesis system is fun. If/when I lose it is quite the draw to keep playing. To get revenge on the bastards. Definitely a good starting point for a franchise, if some improvements are made.

Koivu is a great human being. That's it. I thank him for everything he's done for the community here.

I don't want him anywhere this team, his years were the darkest years in our history, and from the billion stories you can find out there he was a huge part of it

I thought Habs fans practically revered Saku. What's the bad word?

imBask

Banned
Imbask hates Saku Koivu? What's this madness now?

Koivu is a great human being. That's it. I thank him for everything he's done for the community here.

I don't want him anywhere this team, his years were the darkest years in our history, and from the billion stories you can find out there he was a huge part of it

cube444

Why would you stand there for 7 minutes staring at a mirror with Patrick Kane's hand in your box? I know if a dude rammed his hand into my anus I sure as hell wouldn't just stand there. Unless that dude was Solo.

Quick

Banned
If the Habs don't make it to the playoffs this season, I expect them to be right back next season.

Their window still remains fairly open, and can still stand to benefit from trading for or signing a good piece. They also have a decent pool of prospects.

Why would you stand there for 7 minutes staring at a mirror with Patrick Kane's hand in your box? I know if a dude rammed his hand into my anus I sure as hell wouldn't just stand there. Unless that dude was Solo.

I'm guessing you're referring to this.

Quick

Banned

I'm legit curious about this. Any chance you have a link I can read?

Prust and Cracknell scratched tonight. Good to see Virtanen back.

Sedin-McCann-Hansen
Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata
Burrows-Vey-Etem
Dorsett-Zalewski-Virtanen

Markstrom

Top Bottom