• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Quick

Banned
I refused to take classes with professors that used books they wrote in the class.

I've only had one prof that did this. It was also a mandatory class and she was the only one teaching it and worked with my school schedule perfectly, so switching wasn't a good option for me.

I wasn't sure what to expect since she wrote the material we'd be using, but she wasn't so strung up about sticking with her book.

I found out she was Jewish early in the year and started greeting her during the holidays in the fall, she seemed to appreciate it. She gave me an extension on a paper without penalty, too. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Quick

Banned
CX0Q7ssUkAAyF8v.jpg:large

Less ice time than Mikhail Bustgorenko, ouch.

ZeroGravity

Don't be shocked if Drouin isn't traded. Not the first time this exact situation has happened for this organization. Feaster told Lecavalier he wasn't going anywhere and had to deal with it. Hope Yzerman does the same with Drouin.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't be shocked if this was all Allan Walsh, I mean I'm sure he got his permission to request the trade, and maybe even release the statement, but this guy is an idiot. He was doing the same thing when Halak was with Montreal, claiming he was better than Price and should get more icetime in the media.

Pikma

Banned
Team just completely falls apart whenever Demers leaves the ice, this is not the first time. We need a solid dman soooo badly.

Top Bottom