• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't be shocked if Drouin isn't traded. Not the first time this exact situation has happened for this organization. Feaster told Lecavalier he wasn't going anywhere and had to deal with it. Hope Yzerman does the same with Drouin.
It's a different time and this has obviously been brewing for a while now. I wouldn't be shocked if it waited until the off season once all the shit with Stamkos settles though

cue the Kevin O'Leary fire gif that I can't find
tVBA15y.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Borofuck, what a piece of shit. Why do you need to hit the fucking guy after.

Fuck I hate you so much you piece of shit player. Fuck you and your family.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck off Ron MacLean with this hometown hockey bullshit and this reminiscing down the good ole days. Fuck the good ole days.

Foggy

Jonathan Drouin isn't the only Player asking for a Trade. Kerby Rychel as well

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/927163?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Teams Interested:

This is old news from before the season started. Weird that Portzline is bringing up new details(interested teams) now. I could still see him being traded, but he's consistently been the first call-up whenever there's been an injury and since Clarkson is injured again, he'll probably get way more time in Columbus than he originally thought. He's still a nice trade chip that might or might not have a frayed relationship with the front office so I wouldn't be shocked if he's traded by the deadline. Probably in a package.

They reference the meeting with his dad and agent, but at that point the rumor of the trade demand was out there and it immediately cooled down after the meeting.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Chiasson finish the fucking play you fucking turd.

Bitch ass on pace for 10points and motherfucker has yet to get scratched and is on the pwerplay.

I miss Paul MacLean.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck this team, can't score for shit.

I am done, gonna go jerk off into my socks, at least someone from Ottawa will be putting something into a net.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck this team, can't score for shit.

I am done, gonna go jerk off into my socks, at least someone from Ottawa will be putting something into a net.

I'd recommend not using those kinds of sucks, but that's just me

image1xl.jpg

Top Bottom