• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

yyzjohn

Banned
Maybe that's why Galchenbust only has 9 points in 22 games since December.

It's a sad situation he needs to get out of. His personal life for sure would impact his play. I can't imagine how I'd react at work after getting into a fist-fight with a girlfriend, that's crazy shit.

It's a sad situation he needs to get out of. His personal life for sure would impact his play. I can't imagine how I'd react at work after getting into a fist-fight with a girlfriend, that's crazy shit.

I just can't imagine getting into a fist-fight with my significant other to begin with. That's the part where my head flap opens and my brain says 'see ya!'

I had originally put 'fish-fight'. I strongly considered leaving it.

imBask

Banned
img_9005.jpeg

that lady is quite the crazy

imBask

Banned
I don't mind Galchenyuk on the right wing. He could be a great winger, I hate him a whole lot less there than as a center

EDIT: I do mind Galchenyuk with Desharnais though, that's just dumb

Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher
Galchenyuk Desharnais Weise
Flash Eller Carr
DLR Mitchell Flynn/DSP

Markov Subban
Emelin Petry
Beaulieu Barberio

Condon

I really like Barberio on that 3rd D-Line

I don't get why the panthers want to trade Pirri. They want to trade him for a rental or what?

Team needs to upgrade on that spot. Pirri is OP in shootouts (league leading I think) and has a great shot if he has a good pass and space. Been rough everywhere else.

Andrew Ladd.

This, with Tallon's connection he could be signed too. Ladd seems like a much better fit with Bjugstad.

Though I would love Big Buff too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeesh, if you thought PNC Arena was empty before, wait until they actually go through with this game.

It's a bit of a bummer, because it's usually a pretty pro-Rangers crowd when we're down there. :D

But year, Rangers-Canes game is on, but the Hurricanes are offering a ticket exchange where you can swap a ticket for tonight's game for another game.

Should make for a really weird one to watch on TV.

Syrinx

It's a bit of a bummer, because it's usually a pretty pro-Rangers crowd when we're down there. :D

But year, Rangers-Canes game is on, but the Hurricanes are offering a ticket exchange where you can swap a ticket for tonight's game for another game.

Should make for a really weird one to watch on TV.
Not surprising. Ton of New York transplants in the Raleigh area.

Top Bottom