• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

yyzjohn

Banned
The Best Possible Outcome for The Draft.

3Arng3u.jpg

9imzmAy.jpg

zroid

Banned
mmm even if we fall back in the lottery I feel like that would give us a good chance to nab Alex Nylander

which would be cool

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
who is Zaitsev? is he 2016-2017 edition of the "BEST PLAYER OUTSIDE OF THE NHL OMG HE'S A BEAST" flop?

He's going to come over, score a couple of points in his first 5 games, have his sack lathered, then disappear for the rest of the season until he leaves for the KHL again and nobody remembers.

It is the cycle.

ZeroGravity

How awesome would it be if Yzerman plays hard ball and Drouin stays home for the rest of this year.

biDFHU0.gif
Can see that happening pretty easily. Teams will likely want to see how this situation plays out before making a move, and nothing Yzerman could get for Drouin at this point will help the Lightning this year, so he's not going to be in a rush to trade him.

We'll see how solid Drouin's resolve is. Would not be surprised if he caves and comes back to play for Syracuse.

I think I should start getting behind a Flyers tank. It isn't like we are going to win the cup this year anyway if we made the playoffs. We know what we need to do with our personnel for the most part anyway. So maybe play some close games but lose would be nice.

Draft Laine, Matthews or Puljujarvi if we get lucky.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider is out tonight with neck spasms and is day to day. That means our new savior is in the lineup tonight.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Miller-Stepan-Fast
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Paille

A line with both Tanner Glass and Daniel Paille. Truly an advanced stats nerd's dream realized.

Top Bottom