• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Line_HTX

YZ8Sc2y.jpg

C'est bon?

Foggy

BJs are in good tanking position with both goalies out for a month, if not longer, plus they have a 4 point cushion behind the Sabres and Leafs. The only goalies left are AHL guys. Trade away Hartnell and there goes a major contributor to offense.

Of course, this means nothing when the draft forces them to pick Tkachuk. Appropriate that the new rules are in effect to screw the BJs who are trying not to tank and the fucking Sabres got Eichel last year with their shameless tank job.

Quick

Banned
BJs are in good tanking position with both goalies out for a month, if not longer, plus they have a 4 point cushion behind the Sabres and Leafs. The only goalies left are AHL guys. Trade away Hartnell and there goes a major contributor to offense.

Of course, this means nothing when the draft forces them to pick Tkachuk. Appropriate that the new rules are in effect to screw the BJs who are trying not to tank and the fucking Sabres got Eichel last year with their shameless tank job.

We are brothers in tankaku.

I wouldn't even be mad if the BJs get 1st overall.

iLLmAtlc

Can see that happening pretty easily. Teams will likely want to see how this situation plays out before making a move, and nothing Yzerman could get for Drouin at this point will help the Lightning this year, so he's not going to be in a rush to trade him.

We'll see how solid Drouin's resolve is. Would not be surprised if he caves and comes back to play for Syracuse.

Yeah. The way I see it if Drouin wants out because he thinks he's wasting away on the 4th line or the AHL it'd be doubly so if he's not playing. If Yzerman says I'm not trading you unless I'm getting my value Drouin has no choice but to fold.

zroid

Banned
Lou must have sent threatening messages to the other 29 GMs. Why else would someone so amazing sign with the Leafs?

Cake Boss

Banned
Shit just got interesting, the other bid to build an Nhl arena in downtown Ottawa is an Quebec billionaire. Fuck Eugene money cheap ass bitch.

Top Bottom