• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

kinda funny how leafs fans assume it was either konecny or the three guys we got

we weren't taking marner and konecny in the first round, we got sub-6' skill forwards out the ass, that's all we got, they were taking a defenseman if they kept that pick

i will still shed a silent tear if all our guys bust and konecny's a beast tho

I hope Konecny really pans out. I am not sure if he is up next season. He needs to maybe put on a little more weight I think and Hexy has said he is going to be pretty patient with our prospects, but if Konecny keeps performing like how he is and then again in camp then that can't go ignored and he will have to be up.

Provy is our only prospect I can saw 100% will/should be up next season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass-Derick Brassard-Mats Zuccarello with Nash out.

gF9Cbte.jpg

EDIT: Well how about that, Rick Nash is back.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god the Wings are so fucking boring now. They never score more than 2 goals a game. It feels like they also never score in the 1st period anymore. Time for that Stamkos/Drouin trade.

KingBroly

Banned
Yeah. It is currently the longest win streak by far sans a Hawks comeback.

But 7 games is a good chunk. It may not be a crazy long streak but I think it is long enough to be considered "long"

Just because it's the current longest streak doesn't really make it impressive.

10 games is something I consider to be long. Something that, when it ends, really does weigh on you to win right away to take the pressure of losing that streak off your mind. It happens to every team that has something like that.

yeah who doesn't know baseball mascots, geez, some people..

*looks up Ace*

I actually pay attention to mascots since the Phillies have the Phanatic who is pretty well known. Also I go to a decent number of Astros games and they have Orbit who is known to be a praknster.

Chris R

Didn't realize how tough the next 10 games were going to be for the Avs, I bet we're 6 points out of the wild card by the end of them :(

Just because it's the current longest streak doesn't really make it impressive.

10 games is something I consider to be long. Something that, when it ends, really does weigh on you to win right away to take the pressure of losing that streak off your mind. It happens to every team that has something like that.

Well when the longest winning streak of the Flyers this season is 4, 7 feels like it is really long. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.

All mascots are known to be pranksters lol

Some are straight creepy though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, we won consecutive games! A 2 game win streak for the first time since November 23. That's 19 of the last 20 against the Carolina Hurricanes, too.

Also, brutal fact that they mentioned on MSG right near the end of the game there. This game tonight had the most tickets sold for the Hurricanes since opening night. And nobody but Rangers fans showed up in the end. Sorry, Canes-GAF!

Top Bottom