• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

at least the lack of gifs is saving my browser :D

yEKQ4wD.gif

IfX9ZRp.gif

AkQ32CD.gif

AkIIUy2.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

zroid

Banned
This is the Barstool interview with AGally, there's no way this was green lighted by Bergevin and I wouldn't be surprised if it's taken down by tomorrow

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/barstool-sports-presents-the-life-featuring-alex-galchenyuk/

In this "interview" the chick asks him if he's ever signed a girls boobs, if he goes to strip clubs and if he ever goes to massage parlors with "happy endings" which he admits he did when he was 18.

I don't think the organization let him do that interview. I'm not particularly mad at him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Give it up for YOUR 2015-16 Playoff Eligible Ducks!

cJncIRd_zpszlibp3oa.gif

In other news, I made it home from Acapulco not having had diarrhea at all, but rather being constipated the entire time instead. A Christmas miracle in a land where touching your ass to a toilet seat is guaranteed to give you a veritable cocktail of incurable diseases!

Give it up for YOUR 2015-16 Playoff Eligible Ducks!

cJncIRd_zpszlibp3oa.gif

In other news, I made it home from Acapulco not having had diarrhea at all, but rather being constipated the entire time instead. A Christmas miracle in a land where touching your ass to a toilet seat is guaranteed to give you a veritable cocktail of incurable diseases!

Pls stop those are my grandmother's people you're typing about.

Pikma

Banned
That is definitely not politically correct

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
soooo I started watching Jessica Jones

"You can't fix me. I'm unbreakable."

daaamn son

Stasis

True story: I went to Acapulco once, like 8 years old, and my dad spent 8 days of the 11 day trip bedridden. We had a nurse coming up to the room givimg him shots (ass shots!) and shit. Then when he got better we couldn't go swimming because of undertow warnings.

Fuck Acapulco. Bahamas from now on. Also I'm cakebossed on a Sunday. Tomorrow is gonna suck.

And Habsgaf is cool and all, but we need more Montreal Habsgaf. Or we need to get you guys here for a game. I wanna do a meetup. Creeper, Red, le basque, lamaroo (wtf is your name, srsly?) etc. If its not against the Rangers I'm all yours!

Quick

Banned
And Habsgaf is cool and all, but we need more Montreal Habsgaf. Or we need to get you guys here for a game. I wanna do a meetup. Creeper, Red, le basque, lamaroo (wtf is your name, srsly?) etc. If its not against the Rangers I'm all yours!

Meetup in Toronto to kick off the 100th Leafs season with a good old fashioned street fight.

NHL-GAF: Civil War

Kave Man vs. Creeper
Shadowkat vs. Lamaroo
Zroid vs. Schuey
Samyy vs. Imbask
Me vs. Red Man

Kave and Creeper are gonna throw cucumbers at each other.

Shadowkat will play Lamaroo in Splatoon.

Zroid's gonna try to confuse Schuey with stats, while Schuey tries putting Zroid to sleep with his World War 1 stories.

Samyy and Imbask are gonna shit on each others' teams' prospects.

Red and I will chill and talk a lot of shit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

O6UwYxO.jpg

I'd love to get there for a game, but that's a $500 weekend probably.

Meetup in Toronto to kick off the 100th Leafs season with a good old fashioned street fight.

Kave Man vs. Creeper
Shadowkat vs. Lamaroo
Zroid vs. Schuey
Samyy vs. Imbask
Me vs. Red Man

Zroid's gonna try to confuse Schuey with stats, while Schuey tries putting Zroid to sleep with his World War 1 stories.

I'm going to get my ass kicked :(

Hasn't there been a few really bad viral outbreaks in sports the past 5 years?

There was the Mumps last season. I think it was the Kings or some team that gave it to everyone. I just remember like Sidney Crosby was doing an interview and he had this big lump on his cheek. That was gross. I'm glad no outbreak has happened like that this season so far at least

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pls stop those are my grandmother's people you're typing about.

That is definitely not politically correct

You salty seamen should talk to the locals who told me not to let my skin touch the toilets, and should have seen some of the crusty facilities I found myself facing. The food and people were great, but dear sweet Living Christ are the conditions bad down there.

True story: I went to Acapulco once, like 8 years old, and my dad spent 8 days of the 11 day trip bedridden. We had a nurse coming up to the room givimg him shots (ass shots!) and shit. Then when he got better we couldn't go swimming because of undertow warnings.

Fuck Acapulco. Bahamas from now on. Also I'm cakebossed on a Sunday. Tomorrow is gonna suck.

Stasis knows what's up. I was the only person on the trip who didn't get painfully sick, including the girl whose wedding it was and who is actually from Acapulco. It's going to be me and Clydefrog in Hawaii for the rest of my days.

There was the Mumps last season. I think it was the Kings or some team that gave it to everyone. I just remember like Sidney Crosby was doing an interview and he had this big lump on his cheek. That was gross. I'm glad no outbreak has happened like that this season so far at least

It was definitely the Kings. Anybody who tells you differently is lying to you, and should be ashamed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider isn't practicing today after cutting his hand in that scrap in Florida on Saturday. He's considered day-to-day. The lines without him:

Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Etem-Stepan-Nash
Lindberg-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

Obviously Etem is in Kreider's spot, so he's (deservedly) the odd man out with Kreider back in.

Klein remains paired with McDonagh.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Kave Man vs. Creeper
Shadowkat vs. Lamaroo
Zroid vs. Schuey
Samyy vs. Imbask
Me vs. Red Man

Lol, during WWI I had to use a urine soaked cloth to protect myself from toxic gas released by the Germans.

Top Bottom