• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Cake Boss

Banned
Chiasson on the top 6. He has 0 even strength goals this year. He has 5 points on the year so far, On pace for 10 points this season while playing a top 9 role and on the powerplay.

stab my dick

Walsh is also a notorious hard ass. Honestly I can see him pushing this as much as a business move as a player one. Drouin wouldn't be getting much of a bridge as his situation is now so I see him hoping to get to another team for a Saad type of deal.

Tampa also has a lot of big contracts up this year or the next. Johnson, Palat, Hedman, Kucherov, and of course Stamkos. They handcuffed themselves a bit with some other big deals (Carle, Callahan, Filppula) which they may have to package with Drouin to get some cap relief.

zroid

Banned
man how the sweet fuck did Hammond go 21-2 to close out the season

it seems far more unbelievable in hindsight than when it was actually happening

Cake Boss

Banned
Top 6 forward Alex Chiasson takes tripping penalty in front the Blues net while we are on the powerplay. Makes us go 4on4

COACHINNNGGGG!!

Quick

Banned
That would be very unpleasant for the both of us.

say-what-79054.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For the first time in ages I wish there was a Canes-GAF so that I could present them with this Canes win gif

DimBoilingBorzoi.gif

Canes-BJ's will be all naked fat dudes

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh gowd my nutsack is growing white hair from watching this boring ass game.

At least when we sucked, we scored goals. This shit is boring as hell.

Pikma

Banned
The Devils couldn't score a goal in fucking 60 minutes after scoring 3 against the Stars two days ago. That shit's pretty telling, Stars suck ass right now.

Cake Boss

Banned
MIKE HOFFMAN ON THE FIRST POWERPLAY UNIT???

AND WE SCORE A GOAL??

OHHH WOOOOW WHO DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

EVERYONE EXCEPT OUR DIPSHIT FUCKING COACH

Yawnier

Banned
Is it just me or do the Leafs never play.

Also, apparently the Leafs have the third best record in the east since the start of November. Playoffs baby. I can feel it.

I don't know about playoffs but I can see this team finishing in the bottom 10 range instead of the bottom 5 range. Which I have mixed feelings on.

I don't even know if trading the 1 year deal players (Polak, Parenteau, Grabner, Spaling etc.) away, who have mostly been pretty meh or straight up bad will make a huge difference standings wise.

I also assume the likes of Hunwick and Winnik are sticking around for another year because they got 2 year deals

God damn

Top Bottom