• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Line_HTX

I don't get why you hate the Flyers? You don't even really follow a team :lol

Y'all seem to want a tank because you're in limbo, but like I said, every time I watch a Flyers game, they're doing pretty well, lol

My old love is the Ducks, my new love is the Kings.

Doesn't mean I really follow one hardcore. I only have NBCSN available on a week to week basis, haha

Y'all seem to want a tank because you're in limbo, but like I said, every time I watch a Flyers game, they're doing pretty well, lol

I don't want to lose but I will accept losses at this point since we won't make the playoffs.

And why... the Kings?

Pikma

Banned

Doesn't mean I really follow one hardcore. I only have NBCSN available each week, haha
Ew that's filthy

Line_HTX

I don't want to lose but I will accept losses at this point since we won't make the playoffs.

And why... the Kings?

I saw that Finals series a few years back after not watching hockey for forever because of another lockout, and I was like, wow, they look freaking awesome.

Ew that's filthy

image.php

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Doesn't mean I really follow one hardcore. I only have NBCSN available on a week to week basis, haha

j6WLHNO.gif

zroid

Banned
So possession-wise the Phaneuf / Corrado pairing did really well in that game. If this is sustainable at all (probably not but worth trying it again) it would be amazing. We could actually let Gardiner stop having to carry Dion and have him play on the top pair with Rielly.

iLLmAtlc

So possession-wise the Phaneuf / Corrado pairing did really well in that game. If this is sustainable at all (probably not but worth trying it again) it would be amazing. We could actually let Gardiner stop having to carry Dion and have him play on the top pair with Rielly.

Wow nice. I'm interested to see if they can keep it up. In a very small sample Corrado was the only one who could turn Sbisa into a positive possession player >_>

Chris R

Typical avs, get dominated early and hope we can fight back at the end?

At least Pickard doesn't look like death warmed over tonight.

Top Bottom