• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Stasis

I'm Ye. I'm Ye. I'm Ye.

I don't even know what OG is supposed to mean. I'm not cool I guess.

I like some of his tracks but fuck, that personality makes him so unlikable.

Not that musicians give a shit about my respect, or I need to respect them to listen to them necessarily, but in his case it can be rough. I actively avoid all Kanye info because I die a little inside every time he speaks lol.

In the debate pitting poutine vs carne asada fries, I believe the winner is clear.

th

Poutine - It's good. Pretty good even. Good stuff.

th

CARNE ASADA FRIES - GOAT, GOD TIER, GRETZKY IN HIS PRIME, BEST FOOD ON THE PLANET

We are gonna get murdered tonight. Neuvirth will keep it to a respectable 5-1 loss though.

Also everyone has shit taste in music.
Myself included

Pikma

Banned
We are gonna get murdered tonight. Neuvirth will keep it to a respectable 5-1 loss though.

Also everyone has shit taste in music.
Myself included
Neuvirth is too good for the Flyers, you guys should trade him for Colton Sceviour and a 4th pick or something. That way you can fully commit to the tank

Stasis

In the debate pitting poutine vs carne asada fries, I believe the winner is clear.

th

Poutine - It's good. Pretty good even. Good stuff.

th

CARNE ASADA FRIES - GOAT, GOD TIER, GRETZKY IN HIS PRIME, BEST FOOD ON THE PLANET

Or just carne asada poutine... a local place makes this in the Summer. It's like some fucked up burrito bowl on a great poutine and it's fantastic. I can't find a real pic of it, so this will do.

did somebody say carne asada fries?

what ratios of fries to hand-sliced avocado are we talking here?

tonight's gonna be a good night for the tank, I can feel it

Hey Dastardly did you see the video of those two cunts who foiled the robbery?

That one cunt's my hero. I understood like 10% of the video but still.

Mate, an Oportos robbery is nothing to fuck with. 10,000 of ya strongest mates will have your back if you're foiling an Oportos robbery!

What fuckin' champions.

zroid

Banned
With this latest skid, the projections give us a 7% chance of picking first overall

That's less than only Edmonton (who have McJesus nearly back)

Neuvirth is too good for the Flyers, you guys should trade him for Colton Sceviour and a 4th pick or something. That way you can fully commit to the tank

:lol

If we actually do trade him I think we should go for picks or a Weal type player. Neuvirth isn't going to get us a 1st rounder or a Drouin type player sadly but a solid forward maybe? He has played well enough to maybe have someone take a chance of trying to get him at the deadline if they need goalie depth.

Voracek - Giroux - Simmonds
Read - Raffl - Schenn
Bellemare - VandeVelde - White
Umberger - Laughton - Gagner

Del Zotto - Gostisbehere
Streit - Schultz
Gudas - Manning

Scratches: Medvedev, Weal

We tankin'
Cool to see Ghost Bear on first D pair though

Pikma

Banned
:lol

If we actually do trade him I think we should go for picks or a Weal type player. Neuvirth isn't going to get us a 1st rounder or a Drouin type player sadly but a solid forward maybe? He has played well enough to maybe have someone take a chance of trying to get him at the deadline if they need goalie depth.
Goalie depth? What's goalie depth? I've never heard of such a foreign concept.

Line_HTX

I feel the Jets will trade Ladd and re-sign Big Buff.

I mean.. if the Habs were in a better position instead of being shit i'd go after Ladd, but I think Other teams need him more.

Ladd would've been a great addition to our lineup.

Did that Tony guy ever show up? I was curious to listen to his take, but he was a no show.

zroid

Banned
Not that I'm complaining but it's crazy how bad the Leafs have been since that game in Anaheim

like worse than last year bad

Surge

How long did the Leafs go without a shot in last nights game?

Here soon I wouldn't be surprised to see them go an entire period without a shot on net.

Top Bottom