• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Yawnier

Banned
This leafs team has been looking like they have mailed it in lately, for the most part. Reminding me of last year where the players realize they aren't going to be given support and half of them will be gone in a month anyway.

Taking back old and washed up Olli Jokinens and Eric Brewers in trades to get a slightly better draft pick for the UFAs will help the tankaku as well. A few of the marlies could still be called up too

If it was between Ladd and Byfuglien, I think the Jets would keep the latter. You can't replace Byfuglien, but you can definitely replace Ladd, who strikes me as a healthier Callahan: lots of heart and grit, but lots of mileage and not exactly an offensive weapon (anymore). You don't give 50-point players max term.

I suppose it also depends on what the Jets want to do: push for the playoffs while they sit last in the Central (they have a better chance at crossing over to the Pacific)? Or time to restock the cupboard and start promoting their strong prospect pool to the big leagues?

Line_HTX

This is fucking dumb. It feels like every time I see a Flyers game they're doing well from the beginning.

HOLY DIVER, YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA

Yawnier

Banned
"Should the Montreal Canadiens make a coaching change?"

Glenn Healy: "No. Good coach last year and good coach this year."

Also according to sportsnet, Ass Nylander is the leafs best forward

Caps haven't played in a week and have the ASG coming up.

tumblr_mhpmrg02Qr1qfo0pwo1_250.gif

Let me have this one.

zroid

Banned
I haven't really been paying attention since the 1st period, how the hell do we have more shots than Tampa after being down like 13-0. :lol

nubcake

Neo Member
I haven't really been paying attention since the 1st period, how the hell do we have more shots than Tampa after being down like 13-0. :lol

You know how everyone on the Leafs but Bernier seemed to think the break already started?

Everyone on the Lightning except Vasy apparently got the exact same idea after the first period.

Top Bottom