• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Yawnier

Banned
that shit was crazy

did anyone get suspended?

From reddit:

Aaron Berisha, Alex Black & Dale Hunter all get 2 game suspensions. Chad Heffernan & Owen McDonald get 4 game suspensions. Kevin Spinozzi got a 5 game suspension.

The funniest is prob the Dale Hunter suspension

zroid

Banned
From reddit:

Aaron Berisha, Alex Black & Dale Hunter all get 2 game suspensions. Chad Heffernan & Owen McDonald get 4 game suspensions. Kevin Spinozzi got a 5 game suspension.

wow :lol

Oh, also:

ADJMc2e.png

zroid

Banned
Seems like Wideman just got knocked head-first into the boards before he laid that hit on the linesman. Possibly was concussed and not fully aware of surroundings?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
From reddit:

How did Konecny not get suspended?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like Wideman just got knocked head-first into the boards before he laid that hit on the linesman. Possibly was concussed and not fully aware of surroundings?

Are you implying the league's self employed concussion spotter missed that? Outrageous!

Now that it's a 3 on 3 tournament, If I was a player that got invited to the All Star Game, especially as a goalie or Jagr, I'd be pissed as fuck. What a waste of energy

it looked like wideman was completely out of it, and didn't notice there was a person in front of him until the very last second. then he just kind of reacted instinctively and hit him. his reaction immediately afterwards made it seem like he had no idea what he just did.

Well I guess instead of getting revenge on this scrub team we are going to lose to this scrub team. Fucking Kings are a few more losses away from being a scrub team.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Come on Avs. Get this win.

Edit: What kind of disrespect is that? Kings using Eric Cartman over their PA system. SOUTH PARK BELONGS TO US, ASSHOLES!

Top Bottom