• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Line_HTX

Whatever, they still got a big ass lead, and Vinny is basically back with 4 goals and 2 assists in 10 games. This is not a concern.

ROFL at Laviolette's reaction along with the bench to Wideman. Also, keep your explanation short please and don't sound like you're babbling endlessly.

Pikma

Banned
Man, fucking cancer... My dog has not received chemotherapy in quite a while and everything was going so so damn right...until today when I noticed her ganglions are (greatly) Inflamed again...

Fuck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Man, fucking cancer... My dog has not received chemotherapy in quite a while and everything was going so so damn right...until today when I noticed her ganglions are (greatly) Inflamed again...

Fuck

we lost our 10-year old cat to Leukemia a while ago, cancer sucks... for people and pets. :( sorry to hear about your dog Pikma :(

Clydefrog

Fuck

:(

Hoping for a quick recovery to Pikma dog.

Also, sorry about your cat, smiley.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Just like that, the Preds are back into the playoff spot. Thanks, Canadian teams!

It's almost like they do better when I can't watch the games.

Fuck

Fuck cancer man. The Golden my wife and I bought the week we first moved in together died of cancer at seven, when my wife was three months pregnant. I still don't think I'm over it.

I hope your pooch pulls through :(

At least you've caught it. By the time we knew the poor guys kidneys were shutting down.

Quick

Banned
Shit loss.

I hate you people.

eNS3AZl.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Here's Lucic punching a ref https://streamable.com/wuol

The league has the ability to stop shit like this in its tracks, but they choose not to.

Fuck

I'm sorry Pikma =( Hopefully they can get things under control again.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Was lookin to switch my internet provider, but my options are too limited. Was going to switch to Eastlink, but they have a data cap of 150GB for the plan I can get which is garbage. I usually use 300GB. You download a game and that's 50GB right there.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Was lookin to switch my internet provider, but my options are too limited. Was going to switch to Eastlink, but they have a data cap of 150GB for the plan I can get which is garbage. I usually use 300GB. You download a game and that's 50GB right there.

Is Teksavvy available where you live?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Is Teksavvy available where you live?

No unfortunately. I live in a small town so I only have two options. Telus has been ok, I've just been getting moments where my speed drops big time and I get 100% packet loss. Sucks if I'm playing MP on Xbox. Wish I new more about routers, maybe that's a problem. Or it is something on Telus' end.

Top Bottom