• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

High school was nada. Had a few people go play D1 in college but never went anywhere with it.

My college tho has a lot. Toews, Parise, Oshie, Greene, Commodore, and many, many others.

Guy's I've personally met are Panthers 2011 2nd rounder Rocco Grimaldi (currently playing in AHL and doing decent) and Sharks 2013 5th rounder Gage Ausmus. Hopefully one of them become something so I can tell my kids about it when I get around to having some.

Chris R

I guess Brandon Dubinsky went to my High School and graduated the same year? But then his wikipedia page shows that he was on a WHL team totally not in Alaska during two of those years, so I guess he was taking long distance courses or something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CZ02yNUVIAIO2Cu.png

wnP9etU.gif

Yoffs

mjcry1.png

Avs bros, we share your pain

Frank SeravalliVerified account
‏@frank_seravalli
#NHL expected to announce Los Angeles as host of 2017 All-Star Game at Staples Center, coinciding with #LAKings' 50th anniversary. #TSN

Leafs am fucking cry.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I finally saw Straight Outta Compton, good ass movie. I was sitting there the entire time wondering where they found this dude who looked and sounded nearly identical to Cube only to find out during the credits that it was his son lol.

Quick

Banned
I finally saw Straight Outta Compton, good ass movie. I was sitting there the entire time wondering where they found this dude who looked and sounded nearly identical to Cube only to find out during the credits that it was his son lol.

I had a stupid grin on my face for every song they were shown recording.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I went to school with a guy who's on the Stampeders which is about as lame as a "celebrity sighting" could possibly be. A retired Hall of Famer went to my highschool a long time ago as well, but I'm not putting that info on here.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
fpaqCZM.png

the search for that elusive top 6 forward continues

That was so long ago, why bring it up now unless he's getting worried people are wondering what exactly he's doing to fix this team.

I can just see the conversation;

"Mr. Bergevin, your team is in a tailspin, and putting up historically bad numbers. What are your plans going forward?"
"Well I almost signed Panarin in the summer"
"..."

Top Bottom