• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

CZ_kvXjWcAAll5Z.jpg

dx-o.gif

zroid

Banned
Broadcast started, but it's not actually live yet. Unless you're watching something different.

I'm on NHL.com

dunno, I've been watching on sportsnet

the MLBAM guys were talking for the last 10 mins, now Bettman's at the podium

edit: what's happening this is so awkward :lol

Quick

Banned
Wonder how much time he spent with PR guys crafting answers to those questions :lol

I'm starting to think there's maybe some half-truths here.

I'd like to think that the league front office actually had good intentions in approaching John Scott - legitimately asking if he wants to go and seeing if he's comfortable.

But I can see a situation where there was probably another NHL official who interpreted this all wrong and decided to try and shame him instead.

Then again, I also don't trust the league in sincerity. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw a guy walking around in a Leafs jacket with "13 Time Stanley Cup Champions!" on the back in giant font, with the cup years on the sleeve. I had a good laugh.

Quick

Banned
Gary taking shots at Nassau Coliseum. Appropriately, it would seem. Shame that the Lighthouse Project ended up just being a pipe dream in the end.

But I'm actually glad he acknowledged that Barclays isn't made for hockey. I'd like to think that it's just a matter of time before they probably do some renovations. They're probably holding off just because the building is still fairly brand new.

Gary taking shots at Nassau Coliseum. Appropriately, it would seem. Shame that the Lighthouse Project ended up just being a pipe dream in the end.

But I'm actually glad he acknowledged that Barclays isn't made for hockey. I'd like to think that it's just a matter of time before they probably do some renovations. They're probably holding off just because the building is still fairly brand new.

But if they go away from Barclays where will Marvie watch the games?

Marvie_3

Banned
But if they go away from Barclays where will Marvie watch the games?
My fully loaded Honda Pilot has all the power, room, and additional features like a 9 speed automatic transmission, blu ray entertainment system, and rear view camera to make a trip to any hockey destition comfortable for me and 7 passengers!

Lol

Love, love, love Halo 5.

Yup, story wise was dsiappointing , but the campaign gameplay is good and the multiplayer is the best for its genre in years.

Happy Duchene is in the fastest skater and breakaway challenge should be fun. Skills competition is the only part I like, though that's a pretty common opinion.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, story wise was dsiappointing , but the campaign gameplay is good and the multiplayer is the best for its genre in years.

Happy Duchene is in the fastest skater and breakaway challenge should be fun. Skills competition is the only part I like, though that's a pretty common opinion.

Yeah, I enjoyed the campaign, but I agree the story could have been better.

Been a while since I've this much into a MP shooter. Typically other shooters I wouldnt bother if I was playing by myself but with 5, I'll jump on and do some swat or warzone solo.

Top Bottom