• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Marvie_3

Banned
Would anyone like to play Cards Against Humanity online? It is through a webapp so I set up a private game for 8.

I can post the link and we can play for a little bit. If not then that's cool. Just trying to be not bored.
My gf and i have the card version plus a bunch of the expansions.

Quick

Banned
Nah, you summarized it pretty well. Can't disagree either. I thought I was still coming down from the Blue Jays high as the start of the season, but I now realize that the hockey played this season is just boring.

To be fair to the All-Star Game situation, John Scott would've been entertaining even if the league wasn't run by emotionless robots.

You should join us next time!

It has all the expansions and we can get a room of up to 20 people.

Can I get in on this shit as an iPad/iOS user?

If i had seen your post earlier I would have joined. Definitely in next time.

Yeah cool! Maybe we could do one again sometime this weekend while the All Star shit is happening.

ive played CAH over teamspeak and the web app, its fun as hell

Yeah! Good times. It does have a chatroom so we don't need to use teamspeak or we could use both for those who don't have or want to use a mic.

Cards Against Humanity was fun in 2013, but I've played it so much that it's edginess isn't crash hot or witty anymore (despite players), it's just lame as hell.

CZ7mrO_WYAAJTIF.jpg

2TiNIA7.gif

Screen cap of the jumbotron feed @ Grand Rapids Griffins home games

i4AVWxF.png

get your f'ing act together, Red Wings crew

Rickrolling? What fucking year is this?

Woah, this whole post is full of salt. Maybe I should blow my nose and go back to bed.

Cards Against Humanity was fun in 2013, but I've played it so much that it's edginess isn't crash hot or witty anymore (despite players), it's just lame as hell.

I don't play often at all so when I play it is still a breath of fresh air for me. Especially playing with people I have never played with before.

It's not like we are gonna make you play haha

I don't play often at all so when I play it is still a breath of fresh air for me. Especially playing with people I have never played with before.

It's not like we are gonna make you play haha

See, the honeymoon phase is good.

I wasn't insinuating wanting to get involved. I'm a white guy on the internet - which means I have to put my opinion on everything everywhere even when it's useless as hell.

It really depends on who you play with.

Entirely.

I'm good for a game with someone that's excellent at wordplay. Someone that just wants to be crass ain't getting any votes from me when it's my turn to judge.

Have won 6 straight on Nhl versus 16 using the docks. They so good.

Dast looook!!

My pride for you is red and swollen, like a zit without a whitehead.

See, the honeymoon phase is good.

I wasn't insinuating wanting to get involved. I'm a white guy on the internet - which means I have to put my opinion on everything everywhere even when it's useless as hell.

Entirely.

I'm good for a game with someone that's excellent at wordplay. Someone that just wants to be crass ain't getting any votes from me when it's my turn to judge.

Yep. It has helped from getting burned out.

but I think a good mix of wordplay and crass is the right balance to strike.

CaH needs a Nhl Gaf expansion.

With cards like:

Salty, Delicious Tears
All According to Tankkaku
Babby
Typical Montreal
NHL After Dark
Good Guy Perry
Tattooed Sluts
KESSELLLELELELELELEL
Teenage Minnesotan Girls
Smellyland
Big Dick Pavelski
Stay Inside the Bubble
Fuck February
Matt Cooke's Knee

And many more!

Salt On The Ice truly brought us closer when we heard each others' voices.

:lol

Alright well we will need to set it up one of these nights. Like I said we could try it again this weekend during/after the all star fesitivities. But I am down for whenever.

Also Mrs Fubes is always welcome

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
With cards like:

Salty, Delicious Tears
Babby
Typical Montreal
NHL After Dark
Good Guy Perry
Tattooed Sluts
KESSELLLELELELELELEL
Teenage Minnesotan Girls
Smellyland
Big Dick Pavelski
Stay Inside the Bubble
Fuck February
Matt Cooke's Knee

And many more!

Lol

Tabris could have his own expansion.

Quick

Banned
With cards like:

Salty, Delicious Tears
Babby
Typical Montreal
NHL After Dark
Good Guy Perry
Tattooed Sluts
KESSELLLELELELELELEL
Teenage Minnesotan Girls
Smellyland
Big Dick Pavelski
Stay Inside the Bubble
Fuck February
Matt Cooke's Knee

And many more!

Don't forget the Fire Therrien. This is important.

:lol

Alright well we will need to set it up one of these nights. Like I said we could try it again this weekend during/after the all star fesitivities. But I am down for whenever.

Also Mrs Fubes is always welcome

Make a post whenever you guys set something up. What website do you go to?

Also don't forget SPREAD YOUR WINGELS and Hand-sliced Avocado. Pacific division NHL-GAF memes are very important.

Even though lately the whole Pac Div is one big joke anyway...

Lol

Tabris could have his own expansion.

Also comes with scrunched up hotel bedsheets for you to take a photo of.

Line_HTX

What are you watching?

GATE came back from a midseason break, so that's nice.

Please Tell Me, Gyaruko-chan is a short. Best way to kill off 8 minutes and you get to see Jello's freckles.

Myriad Colors Phantom World has spell chanting, feeling for different elemental attributes, and a Kirby in it.

Erased is arguably the best at the moment. Haven't seen a mystery/suspense in a while. CreeperBlocks, you get in on this show, too. I'm sure you'll enjoy this a lot.

Higurashi (season 1). It is trippy and weird as hell

Damn, it's been forever since I've seen that. This one is another good mystery, and the 2nd season is so worth all the answers.

I saw the Leafs rebrand mentioned earlier, and wanted to comment.

While I'm excited to see what they do, I'm also worried. I love the Leafs' jerseys as is, and don't think that they need to change. In fact, I still want to buy all 3 of them at some point. But $200 a piece is a lot of money for jerseys I'll be too afraid to wear and will leave in a closet.

Maybe with the rebrand, these jerseys will go on clearance, but then they'll be outdated.

I'm Sick, aching and playing FF9 for the very first time. The pacing in this game is strange. I mean mostly all Final Fantasy's are. I have no idea why I overlooked this one.

GATE came back from a midseason break, so that's nice.

Please Tell Me, Gyaruko-chan is a short. Best way to kill off 8 minutes and you get to see Jello's freckles.

Myriad Colors Phantom World has spell chanting, feeling for different elemental attributes, and a Kirby in it.

Erased is arguably the best at the moment. Haven't seen a mystery/suspense in a while. CreeperBlocks, you get in on this show, too. I'm sure you'll enjoy this a lot.

Gate is good. I have been enjoying it. Haven't watched erased yet so I will have to check it out same as Myriad.

I am finally caught up with Durarara since I missed the 2nd cour and so I am all caught up for the new simulcast today.

I'm Sick, aching and playing FF9 for the very first time. The pacing in this game is strange. I mean mostly all Final Fantasy's are. I have no idea why I overlooked this one.

FF9 is awesome. It isn't my favorite by any means but a great entry into the series.

Hope you feel better bud

Top Bottom