• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Gonzalez

Banned
More new Panthers jersey mock ups...
57zvQGw.jpg

q3cJGnq.jpg
these might be my favorite so far.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Montreal with a chance here, and they miss the net"

Just need to record that once and play it tens times a game when they shoot the puck five feet wide.
AGallys biggest problem, if he can start hitting the net more consistently, he'll have 30 goals no problem

Stasis

I wonder who the other one was?

Possibly the Rangers if Brooks is to be believed.

I don't really see how we're a good partner though, not without overpaying. We don't have a first so we'd have to give up an important player or one of our few (2) top prospects. Better fit with the Habs.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
PK is causing so many reverses (don't know in english), the most in the league! He has just one goal this season, horrible.

edit: Byron is so good on the PK

See! Byron is so good on the PK!

Line_HTX

Hang on, why are the Capitals giving Mike Richards a one year one million dollar contract without paying anything? That doesn't make sense.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Anthony Bitetto is going to fill the empty slot in Nashville's defense for now. It's been so long since he last played, I can't even remember whether he's any good or not.

Wonder what happens to Hodgson and Jarnkrok now. Jarnkrok can probably go back to playing right wing. Hodgson...can probably look forward to many more healthy scratches.

Apparently Anthony Bitetto is going to fill the empty slot in Nashville's defense for now. It's been so long since he last played, I can't even remember whether he's any good or not.

Wonder what happens to Hodgson and Jarnkrok now. Jarnkrok can probably go back to playing right wing. Hodgson...can probably look forward to many more healthy scratches.

You and Foggy should be both be happy. Johansen and Jones are gonna be great players for both teams

Red_Man

Kypreos saying Tampa would want AGally for Drouin

Lol get out of here, everyone keeps saying that like it's even remotely possible

imBask

Banned
Bob Gainey called Bergevin to help him, he said Drouin for Subban, Price, Pacioretty, a 1st, a 2nd and retaining 100% of every salary

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
You and Foggy should be both be happy. Johansen and Jones are gonna be great players for both teams

Oh yeah, it's definitely a great move. Mike Fisher/Mike Ribeiro are stopgaps at the end of the day; the Preds needed someone young and talented at center. Losing Jones hurts, but our D is strong enough that I don't think that it'll be too much of a blow.

Chris R

Avs people, 200 level seats are the fucking shit. Get them next game you can if you haven't sat there just yet. Concourse not full of poors, and I've got a fucking butler bringing me beers.

The view isn't bad either.

iLLmAtlc

Kypreos saying Tampa would want AGally for Drouin

Lol get out of here, everyone keeps saying that like it's even remotely possible

Bra I don't really think gally is considered a super prized prospect anymore. He still hasn't come close to being a point per game player in da lee and it's year 3 already.

I mean for all that bust talk surrounding yakupov I think he's only a little bit behind galchenyuk in points

Avs people, 200 level seats are the fucking shit. Get them next game you can if you haven't sat there just yet. Concourse not full of poors, and I've got a fucking butler bringing me beers.

The view isn't bad either.

I used to sit at the Club level quite a lot, behind the net on Club is the best view in the Can in my opinion.

Red_Man

Bra I don't really think gally is considered a super prized prospect anymore. He still hasn't come close to being a point per game player in da lee and it's year 3 already.

I mean for all that bust talk surrounding yakupov I think he's only a little bit behind galchenyuk in points
Playing Center for the first time this season as a 21 year old and he's 34th in the NHL for points per 60 while playing with Eller who has 7 goals and 13 points and any scrub winger Therrien can force on him, and playing 13 minutes a night. Trading him for a winger who is currently playing in the AHL right now would be idiotic. Therrien's useage of Galchenyuk has slowed his development, he's been the best center both offensively and defensively all season and still plays less than Desharnais and Weise.

For reference this is him compared to Johansen who I assume everyone would say has more worth than Drouin at this point

CWt2jJ7XAAA050q.png:large

Top Bottom