• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
she's sooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

she's really cute

but she's soooooo baaaaaaaaad

The hottest: Briannah Donolo
vdknepL.png

We don't see her often though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i'm thinking Beaulieu and a high pick... that would make me sad, but I guess Juulsen could take his spot next year
I'd be shocked if Bergevin traded Beaulieu. He has a raging hard on for defensemen, and Beaulieu is exactly that type of D this team needs to replace Markov.

Red_Man

That's a fucking penalty ? Are you kidding me? That hit happens 15 times every game, what bullshit

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wowowowow all these big trades!

Guess people were just waiting for the Christmas break to be over before moving shit.

I wish we could've made some trades :(

zroid

Banned
It has to Juuls. Brolieu is too important. It can bite us in the ass later like it did with Ryan McDonagh

Drouin isn't exactly Scott Gomez lol

From my perspective, I don't think Yzerman would settle for anything less than Beaulieu. He can probably do better elsewhere. He's probably going to be looking for a recent top-10 pick defenceman.

Red_Man

They're challenging this ? Lmfao

Guaranteed it's only because Gallagher is near the net and they know there's good chance it will get over turned with him regardless of validity

Huh, it actually happened.

Not a huge gamble for Nashville as they are stacked on D, but they've been trying to get some scoring for years now. Johansen could be the piece they need to get out of the tough Central.

Columbus did well, as I don't think they dealt from a position of strength. It's a bit of a risk as Jones is only 21 and may not become a Norris-calibre defenceman, but his ceiling is high.

They've traded Voracek in 2011, Nash in 2012, and now Johansen.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe Jersey wasted their timeout on that, and that's a weak call.

Farnham kind of looks like a greasier David Clarkson

Quick

Banned
So, Lou didn't make Cammalleri wear 13 because he was superstitious.

Sundin would've been run out of town if he was still with the Leafs. :lol

zroid

Banned
Today I learned Kyle Palmieri is on pace for 62 points and has more points currently than anyone on the Ducks (he has 30 and the closest is Perry at 25)
I had completely forgot he was on the Devils (surprise!) till the Leafs played them a few weeks ago. guy's having a hell of a season.

Red_Man

this game is kinda boring, and the AGDQ mario maker segment is on, I can't watch everything
Devils games are always the worst games of the year, the only games where if I have to miss them I don't really care.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
PK is causing so many reverses (don't know in english), the most in the league! He has just one goal this season, horrible.

edit: Byron is so good on the PK

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"Montreal with a chance here, and they miss the net"

Just need to record that once and play it tens times a game when they shoot the puck five feet wide.

Top Bottom