• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Quick

Banned
I haven't eaten anything from Timmies except for the occasional breakfast sandwich, nothing looks appealing to me on that menu.

I like the soup, but it's nothing amazing. It's good for a quick fix.

But the rest of the menu is pretty meh. Seems half-assed.

Samyy

I like the soup, but it's nothing amazing. It's good for a quick fix.

But the rest of the menu is pretty meh. Seems half-assed.

Even the staged pictures don't look appetizing!
Though I am crazing a donut now, haven't had one in like a year D:

Yawnier

Banned
I had a tim hortons donut today

I thought I was gonna turn into Kessel

Speaking of Kessel he is on pace for 50-55 points this season, yeah wow.

Merguson

Banned
I just grab a plain bagel with butter at Tim Horton's if I feel the need to eat there. I don't really feel like spending more money there.

Razorskin

----- ------
Everyone dissing Timmies but their donuts were key to Kessel's success in Toronto, look at him now without them.

What did Bustchenyuk do?

I'm so out of loops lately. :(

Gally slept with DSP and his girlfriend went apoplectic. You didn't hear that from me.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Bustnauton. Couldn't even stay on the BJ's roster.

If it weren't for Hutton, who's emergence has reduced the Canucks' the need for a young, mobile defensemen, I'd be interested in seeing Connauton back on the team. Good PP quarterback.

calder

Loser point is doing it's job though. It makes us loser fans of loser teams forget how losery they are for a significant part of the season. Which is why they're probably never going to move to 3 points for a win.

Exactly, all the GM's of shitty teams can say shit like "hey, we're only 3-6 points out of a playoff spot!" and the fans buy in to it, not fully realizing that 80% of the shitty league is within a handful of points of each other.

Fake parity making the large majority of teams look better/closer than they really are is why the loser point will never go away. :|

If it weren't for Hutton, who's emergence has reduced the Canucks' the need for a young, mobile defensemen, I'd be interested in seeing Connauton back on the team. Good PP quarterback.

Weber is our PP quarterback. He has 0 goals.

Kindl went unclaimed too, so I guess the market for defencemen isn't that great.

Canucks have enough depth defencemen already. Sbisa is back soon. I'd like to see this:

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Sbisa
Biega-Bartkowski
Weber

Biega won't clear waivers with his play. Hamhuis can be dealt at the deadline.

imBask

Banned
Price needs to hook them up with some blow to settle them down.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-04-at-8.45.10-AM.png

meet me out back in 10 minutes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think Bergevin is dumb enough to trade AGally over this kind of stuff, at least I hope not. He's lead the team in points over their worst streak in a decade, who gives a shit if he's having a party when he has 4 days off.

Not surprised to hear that about his gf, I saw her on instagram and she has the crazy look to her.

KingBroly

Banned
I've gone to 2 Playoff games in my life, both at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The first playoff game I went to was when the Washington Capitals, for the first and only time in the Playoffs, defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins and retired Mario Lemieux for the first time. So good.

The second playoff game was also against Pittsburgh in the strike shortened season where we lost 7-2 to tie the series that we lost the next day :|

I've gone to 2 Playoff games in my life, both at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The first playoff game I went to was when the Washington Capitals, for the first and only time in the Playoffs, defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins and retired Mario Lemieux for the first time. So good.

The second playoff game was also against Pittsburgh in the strike shortened season where we lost 7-2 to tie the series that we lost the next day :|
you shouldve went to this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofUAbxMJfVw

Top Bottom