• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

PillarEN

Feeling a lot like right before Boucher got fired when the team gave up on him. This team has zero leadership at the moment.

I wasn't aware the Cooper was close to being on the hot seat or that there are issues with him. Has this been documented or is that your personal interpretation?

ZeroGravity

I wasn't aware the Cooper was close to being on the hot seat or that there are issues with him. Has this been documented or is that your personal interpretation?
Personal interpretation. Cooper has some slack given his performance over the last few years, but if he loses the room, not much else you can do.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#Avs record:
- First 18: 9-9-0
- Last 26: 4-20-2
Last 3 wins:
- Jan. 6 (OT, NYI, 36 SA)
- Dec. 23 (OT, CHI, 39 SA)
- Dec. 11 (TOR, 52 SA)

Their season is over, I wonder if they make a big move by the deadline and try to stock up on picks for this years draft, or wait until the offseason to make a move when teams are more flexible.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bruins in full on collapse now

They can be passed by everyone in the east by the time their games played normalize

Marvie_3

Banned
I only hate it when I'm not the one doing them
I just wanna walk in and grab some shirts and ties and all i get is shit about them not going together. If i want to wear a purple tie with a green shirt and blue pants then god dammit im going to wear a purple tie with a green shirt and blue pants.

trifelife

I just wanna walk in and grab some shirts and ties and all i get is shit about them not going together. If i want to wear a purple tie with a green shirt and blue pants then god dammit im going to wear a purple tie with a green shirt and blue pants.

🤔 are you cosplaying The Joker?

Pikma

Banned
Take a couple of selfies while you're in the fitting room so we can help you decide

I need to buy a bunch of suits soon too btw...

What you need is a nice cardigan.

Top Bottom