• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leaf fans are the most vocal too. For me it's because I've grown up around them my whole life, I dunno why people who live in Vancouver would hate them though.

This. Growing up as a Habs fan in Leafs land was annoying as fuck, especially in the dark times.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
dti63Se_zps8ee5b259.jpg

there's no where to run!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Wish that'd been the result last year, but hell... I'll take it. Fuck the Devils.

Please don't screw up the tank :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So you hate fans for being fans...gotcha

Edit: shit...which team do o want to lose more...? :(

What other reason is there to hate fans?

It's friendly ribbing, but growing up as literally the only Habs fan in school, I heard it about a hundred times every time they lost.

It's made the last few years all the sweeter though. It's been so quiet, but they've already started getting more vocal on Facebook, I can't imagine what it'll be like during the playoffs.

calder

I don't understand this sentiment. What the fuck have the Leafs ever done to warrant this bullshit?

Wait what, how do you not realize how annoying the Leafs and their fans are?

Well trust me, a youth spent watching terrible Leafs teams in HNIC be showcased nationally while actually good Canadian teams were ignored would embitter any fanbase. And then TSN comes along and makes it worse ugh.

Alucard

Banned
Wait what, how do you not realize how annoying the Leafs and their fans are?

Well trust me, a youth spent watching terrible Leafs teams in HNIC be showcased nationally while actually good Canadian teams were ignored would embitter any fanbase. And then TSN comes along and makes it worse ugh.

This man speaks the truth. IT'S NOT 1993. SHUT UP ABOUT DOUGIE AND CLARKIE.

Top Bottom